cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to send email using Webmail

N/A

For the last three weeks I have been unable to send email using the PN webmail system to certain external domains. From what I can work out, this is due (in part at least) to the webmail server being black listed on some anti spam registers.

Annoyingly, I am not even getting the mail bounced back, so I have no indication whether the mail is getting through or not.

Am I the only person having such problems?

regards,
Andrew
6 REPLIES
N/A

no it's not just you - they are sent straight back by ntl and others. Plusnet seem to have taken zero responsibility for this and just shrug their shoulders.
N/A

anyone from CS offer any update on what is going to be done about this?
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

Which domains are affected? As far as I know the NTL problem is down to NTL's mailservers (or was before I went on holiday). The new security measures we've put in to webmail should also mean that it no longer appears on any blacklists, but if you know what we are listed on (if any) let me know.
N/A

ive no idea which mail servers they are - but certainly i get bouncebacks from some business domains using my webmail.

cheers
N/A

I seem to send mail using 195.166.130.40 which is blacklisted on several lists (using www.dnsstuff.com)

regards,
Andrew
N/A

i use .41 and it is blacklisted on a couple too.