cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not a sceptic by nature, but . . .

rslsys
Grafter

I have been collating my disconnection data for more than a month from www.l8nc.com.

I submitted it on a ticket earlier in the week. Got the usual boiler plate reply. Answered all the questions fully. Got another reply saying no fault found, please check most of the things I had already answered. etc. etc.

Now I have had a day totally free from disconnects and my speed has gone through the roof.

This is double the download speed I have EVER had!

:?:
11 REPLIES
James
Grafter

Don't complain!

It is possible that BT managed to find a fault as a result of the answers to the questions that you supplied.
rslsys
Grafter

Do they not make you privvy to this information then?

"No Fault Found" is a pretty poor response, "Possible Fault Found, please try now" would be much more positive!
James
Grafter

Not always.

No fault found is their standard bounce back message. You get it with pretty much every fault and is fairly infuriating.

It doesn't necessarily mean that they've done nothing though Smiley
rslsys
Grafter

On the basis of the additional information on your "No Fault Found" response, I might have gone out and bought a new Modem, Router & Splitter to do further testing :!:
James
Grafter

Understood, but bear in mind it is merely a copy and paste form the BT fault report.
rslsys
Grafter

Perhaps that should be made clearer in your response. Post a caveat that this is the response from BT, currently it looks like the answer has been handed down on a stone tablet from above and that is the end of the matter Wink
The_10th
Grafter

NFF - typical BT response esp for businesses so they have to pay a NFF fee Wink
sam
Grafter

Hi rslsys,

To be honest some agents put in more details then others so it will be clearer in some responses than others, although I agree that BT's and our fault responses should be clearer.
rslsys
Grafter

Maybe a case for employing Mand's re-training tool :?: :lol:
N/A

Mand's re-training tool ?

If that means re-training in help and support, with the result that others would have better help than I received until I posted on this forum, that would make me absolutely delighted. Smiley
N/A

I suspect that rslsys is referring to a big stick....