cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Normal Maxdsl Regrades

Midville
Grafter

Normal Maxdsl Regrades

Can anyone confirm, will normal regrades still take place. I am aware that the bulk tool is down - however will the 'normal' regrades of 100's of users per day still take place.

Thanks in advance.
5 REPLIES
N/A

Normal Maxdsl Regrades

There was a posting just the other day saying they have had to cut the number, but there will be 'essential' ordering (like new accounts - ie someone migrating in from another ISP). I guess those on PAYG will just have to sit tight, and those who had been wanting to "queue jump" will need a lot more patience!

I think Bob Pullen posted in plusnet.service.customer-feedback to say the numbers of orders will be severely cut... (and that's until 06/06/06, assuming BT Wholesale fixes things up on time). Don't see how they can submit 700 a day without this "bulk tool"... do you ?
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Normal Maxdsl Regrades

Hi,

The number of modify orders we are allowed to place each day was put from a several hundred to a few dozen last month, as most if not all of these slots will be filled up with the everyday orders we place we won't unfortunately be able to use this for the mass customer upgrade.
Midville
Grafter

Normal Maxdsl Regrades

Dave,

Thanks for the prompt reply, didn't PN have a larger amount of places before the 'bulk' tool. Has this been reduced as well (I though that it was only the Bulk tool which is affected) , I was under the impression that before the bulk tool PN could still process 00's of users.

Thanks
Midville
Grafter

Normal Maxdsl Regrades

MODS you can lock this thread I have just read the thread on ADSLguide which covers most of my Qs.

Thanks
N/A

Normal Maxdsl Regrades

As requested by the OP, thread now locked.