cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No you cant have the Phone Number

N/A

It would seem that PN are teriffied that a customer might eventualy be able to speak to them over the phone.!

Why else would the phone number of this company be very quickly errased from this forum?
10 REPLIES
csogilvie
Grafter

For a start, because they aren't the people that are able to help you. The people in the best position to help you are answering calls on the support line, and are answering tickets.

You'll also just cause the problem with poor support times and any other problems to go on longer while those people deal with things that aren't the area of expertise.
N/A

The problems people are having are way way out the reach of the poor sods who read from the idiot sheets....

Get a grip please....
csogilvie
Grafter

I have a grip... I also don't see how any of the problems are outwith the reach of either the CSC or the teams within the CSC who deal with specific things like faults.
N/A

" I have a grip..."

is the best example of how unprofessional PN support is. What happened to this company?
N/A

is the best example of how unprofessional PN support is

But he doesn't work for plusnet...
N/A

PN main switchboard number can be found using telephone enquires. You might be told that they can't transfer you to CS and that you have to use the 0845 number. But is this not normally true as this mean that no CS employee can be contacted internally by telephone. So be persistent, you may not jump the queue but your call will be cheaper.
N/A

offering free services to defend shoddy service isn' any better really...
shellsong
Grafter

An ISP I am interested in has now established an 0808 freephone number for their helpline-- obviously they are either very sure they can offer a rapid, effective customer service or they are very stupid! I wonder which it is? Wink
N/A

There is also a good reason for a company to introduce a premium rate number for customer support.... its not for the good of the customer, thats for sure....

As for the NOT PN staff who have deleted my posts which contained the numbers and info to contact PN, I do wonder where they get the right from?.... Who is training the NONE PN Staff, as there is very little training for the REAL PN folk.

It is not illegal to contact any company via any means possible I would like to add.. and like I have stated before the problems of this company go way beyond any "do you have the PC switched on" support.

These problems involve 1 thing... investment.. either the hardware is not up to the task or the staff who control it are not. Either way its all about money invested back into the company and not pissed away on pontsy parties with "cool" bands... among other things.

Whats really anoying is that I can see the writing on the wall here... One morning there just will be NO service and NO answer at the door...... You watch!
N/A

The problem with leaving generic numbers on the forum or indeed any page is that it isn't the correct number to ring.

All that happens is that dozens of people all jump on the posting, all start thinking "ohh another number to call, lets do that one then!" and someone somewhere ends up with call after call after call that isn't for them, they dont have the training to give responces to and will more than likely just take notes and try and pass them on to the correct people which is nothing different from the question system.

The phone numbers for the company are available on the web site, however not published on here so that people do at least try the support number for the support calls and issues.