cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sign of my package change.

N/A

I am on "PlusNet Broadband Home Premier 1Mb - Original - original" @ £29.99.
On 4th April I applied to change to "PlusNet Broadband Premier 30GB (Monthly Contract, No Modem)"

The ticket says this is to take place on my next billing date (today). My usage has been reset, but i'm still showing as Premier 1Mb - Original - original.

Also my normal notification of my direct debit has not happened.

Has anyone else reached their billing date? Did your changes happen?

Regards.
8 REPLIES
N/A

My story...not a one off them Sad
N/A

I hope it dont take long to regrade, put mine in yesterday soon as I got the
e-mail about FUP starting 14 april (5 days notice is just wrong), If I dont have
2mb by 20 april I'll be over the 30gb limit.
N/A

cking,

There has been much more than 5 days noticed given about the FUP, but maybe that is a subject for another topic.

The FUP does come into effect from 14th of April , but it will be around June before anyone actually sees any changes to their line as a result of FUP (i.e 3 Months from the start).
Ben_Brown
Grafter

N/A

My billing date was yesterday and £29.99 was taken as usual instead of £21.99. The regrade ticket was due to be actioned Friday but nothing has happened. I'm assuming it will be sorted out Monday and they can knock £8 off the downgrade charge to correct the wrong amount taken.
Ben_Brown
Grafter

When an account type is changed, any outstanding credit should be applied to the new account type. If this does not happen for any reason, please raise a ticket and we will investigate on a case by case basis.
N/A

you raise a ticket they have a larf at you
all they want is your money and stuff you as a customer
N/A

I have just got an email telling me that a payment for the wrong amount for the old 1MB Premier is about to be taken.

Why has my request been ignored and the ticket not actioned?

2005-04-04
17:33:37
Support
Open : This Customer has chosen to downgrade from "PlusNet Broadband Home Premier 1Mb (Annual Contract, No Modem) - Original - original" to "PlusNet Broadband Premier 30GB (Monthly Contract, No Modem)" on their next invoice date (2005-04-10).

And why advise me to raise a ticket when they sit for SIX daysHuh