cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service at the moment?

N/A

Not getting any connection. tried the old router reboot and repair connection but no joy. Anyone else getting this?
20 REPLIES
Alecto
Grafter

Fine here, though it is an hour after your post.
N/A

Been off from last night to just now (8.50am).
Not happy Sad
pHx
Grafter

Same here mark, i got effected by the auth problem then about 1:30am it died and didnt come back until about 9am this morning.

Crap service again.....
N/A

pHx
Grafter

No your wrong, The first outage yes, this was the auth problem but an hour later i actually had no ADSL sync. Tryed 2 routers, diffrent filters, etc just no Sync on the line.

30mins waiting time at 9:40am in the morning crap once again.
N/A

Are you being upgraded to Max atm, my connections been all over the shop while max is installed... as notified tho
pHx
Grafter

Dont think so, havent been notifyed by email yet and my next billing date isnt till the 25th :S.

Just checked my exchange no maintaince has been done, and my connection has been pretty much down all night.

Put a ticket into plusnet a few days ago about having random disconnects 8-9 times a day, followed there broadband fault checker rubbish, after 2 hours of "checking" my line they couldnt find what was wrong with it and asked me to report i to bt :roll: .
csogilvie
Grafter

Have you checked if there's an outage at http://usertools.plus.net/exchanges/mso.php?
pHx
Grafter

Just checked my exchange no maintaince has been done, and my connection has been pretty much down all night.

Yup checked that page too exchange is no where to be seen. Just going to put another ticket in now as its happened twice over the last hour (ADSL gone for 10mins back again for 10 etc).
N/A

Been off from last night to just now (8.50am).
Not happy Sad

You're lucky....... I've been off since Monday 10th April, just came back on this morning.

I'm not happy either Evil
csogilvie
Grafter

Yup checked that page too exchange is no where to be seen. Just going to put another ticket in now as its happened twice over the last hour (ADSL gone for 10mins back again for 10 etc).

Tried the Automated Faults Checker at http://faults.plus.net/ IIRC (failing that, it's linked under Connection Settings)?
pHx
Grafter

Followed there broadband fault checker rubbish, after 2 hours of "checking" my line they couldnt find what was wrong with it and asked me to report i to bt :roll: .

Yup and no postive outcome ;\
N/A

Its been very slow since 8mb upgrade Sad
jagger
Grafter

Thing is, how the hell do you check out all these fine web pages when you can't connect?
Automated fault checker?It would be a neat trick if it could connect you up,just to tell you that you can't connect.
And yes,I had problems for over an hour connecting yesterday.I'm getting used to a less than reliable service nowadays and I suggest the rest of you do too.It ain't going to improve,especially if you get dumped in the frozen tundra technology ( LLU anyone?There's no way back )

PussNet. Did I spell that right?