cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service / Problems w/ "alternative broadband network

N/A

No one contacted me about LLU - either opting in or opting out (and I keep all emails).

I've been waiting for an LLU provider coming to my exchange and according to Samknows only Easynet is available at my exchange.
4 REPLIES
N/A

Have been without broadband ALL weekend - the ADSL line is connected, I get assigned my static IP, I can PING and TRACERT but HTTP is not working - I can't browse!!

Managed to access the web from work and received email saying "we have now successfully moved your broadband service to our alternative broadband network" .. HA HA...

PN customer support line is worse than useless, all those stupid questions aimed at the non-technical just makes you angrier that you'll not be able to speak with an "expert" (sic) about it...I'll see if someone replies within the 8 hours but I very much doubt it...

Has anyone else seen anything like this?
N/A

Plenty, just search these forums and you'll find that the usual way you find out you've been moved to there alternative network is that you get no 'net access Smiley
N/A

Plusnet are still saying that you had ample warning to opt out of LLU.
Why did you not do so?
Did you not receive an email making you aware of the opt out?
Perhaps plusnet can explain why you did not notice.?
James
Grafter

Hi there,

I've raised this internally and someone should be along shortly to chase this for you.