cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response to tickets!

N/A

No response to tickets!

Ive got three tickets waiting as I go through the process a trying to get a disconnect and reprovide back to BT, any chance someone who works here could at least answer the one about when the disconnect will happen now.

Also I understand that Plusnet will pay for the reprovide with BT Wholesale, about 50 pounds - will they only pay if I reprovide with them or can I do this through another ISP and have them reimburse me the money as was mentioned as a possibility in a plusnet announcement on adslguise some time ago.

Also (sorry about all the alsos) I wrote a long complaint to them as I was getting so frustrated with all the confusion and being ignored and messed about and basically got a letter back telling me to stick it, I dont believe that this was a manager who wrote to me though - where can I write a complaint letter to that will be read by someone responsible for policy?

Thanks
14 REPLIES
N/A

No response to tickets!

Your not the only one with tickets waiting...I have 2 open at the moment, and have been for 3days almost....PN turning into a right piece of Dog Poop....
N/A

No response to tickets!

PN have posted an announcement apologising for the large delays in responding to tickets.
The aim is to get through the vast majority of tickets this week - so hopefully we should all have some sort of answer soon... I just hope that they don't all turn out to be cut and paste meaningless garbles.. Wink

Full details of the announcement are here
Or on the service status page.
Mand
Grafter

No response to tickets!

Hi there

ruggedtoast- I have tried to call you today to discuss the current situation but as you were unavailable have responded to your open ticket. Please do not hesitate to contact me further with any issues.

antrobus6- your issues are with our faults team at present, they have a bit of a backlog of speed and intermittent faults due to MaxDSL but will deal with your ticket shortly.
N/A

No response to tickets!

Thankyou Mand..
N/A

No response to tickets!

Thanks Mand

Couldnt take the call as Im so busy at work, I appreciate that though.

It looks like youre dealing with the migration problem and the lessening of down time you mentioned is certainly good news so I'll wait for your updates as you advised.

regards

ruggedtoast
mcsheepie
Grafter

No response to tickets!

PN have posted an announcement apologising for the large delays in responding to tickets.
The aim is to get through the vast majority of tickets this week - so hopefully we should all have some sort of answer soon... I just hope that they don't all turn out to be cut and paste meaningless garbles.. Wink

Full details of the announcement are here
Or on the service status page.

The announcement says
We are focusing support staff on responding to customer tickets, starting with the oldest first. By doing this, we expect to answer many all outstanding tickets by the weekend, we will provide daily updates on progress.

So i can get some idea of when my ticket might be updated, does anyone know how old the old tickets are? Mines was raised on the 12th, got a stock response on the 13th and my reply to that is, as yet, unanswered.
(oh, and when is the daily update likely to be released?)
N/A

No response to tickets!

Have to say - I just had a response to a ticket raised earlier today.
I responded with a further question, and got a response within 15mins, responded again and got a further response within 25mins.

Shows they can respond quickly for some stuff, and this is much more like the response times I moved to PN for in the first place.

Hopefully things will improve for the rest of you with tickets open as they reduce the backlog and get closer to the service we pay for, and expect.

Wink
N/A

No response to tickets!

I am still waiting heh, 12 days today and I still dont have a clue whats going on lol. I have been *bumping* it to try and get a reply but nothing yet. All I want to know is whats going on lol
Ziggur
Grafter

No response to tickets!

If I read Mand's announcement correctly then I might have to wait until the weekend for a response to my ticket - and then wait again for remedial action.

I have lost my Broadband connection, (not MaxDSL related as far as I know) and I have to wait because other members' connections are a bit slower than they would like Sad

Could we get some priorities sorted out please?
N/A

No response to tickets!

The people with the longest open tickets should be dealt with first...Oh and thanks for the little dig there...
N/A

No response to tickets!

it sounds to me like the operators are 'cherry picking' the tickets they want to reply to - if mine doesnt get responded to hour after hour yet others get quick replies then to me there is no other reason than cherry picking.

if mand says they are working thru the oldest first then this would seem to be somewhat incorrect

mand would you like to explain how this can happen?

they have a bit of a backlog of speed and intermittent faults due to MaxDSL
i have not had a stable connection since the 2nd May - would someone there like to 'pull their finger out' and sort it out - hearing that others get replied to quickly does not improve my mood Evil
N/A

No response to tickets!

BT = 35,000 Employees
PN = 5 Employees
That was the only way that they could start making a profit was to only employ 5 people. No good selling a company with minus profits.....

Oh and forgot to say..Only lease top spot servers for off peak and cutting back down to a few at peak saves them money also..Hence why a majority of us have C**p speeds during peak hours and not so good peak
N/A

No response to tickets!

the official answer (or at least the answer from cs) is:

some ppl start on the oldest tickets, some start in the middle and some start on the earliest - that way they dont 'bump' into each other and its the best way to work.

so its luck of the draw and not what mand says at all (oldest tickets first).

smoke and mirrors ? i think so.
N/A

No response to tickets!

I suppose I got an answer faster because I wasn't asking about problems with Max, or any other type of fault. My queries were pretty straight-forward and the answer could most likely have been found in the early chapters of the CS handbook. (Plus they didn't need to involve other depts, so that could have helped too?) :?