cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response to contact us tickets

N/A

Hi, have you given up responding to tickets posted on the contact us system?

I posted on morning of 5th Sept, morning of 6th and evening of 6th about continuing delays with broadband installation but I have yet to receive a single response. I already have 5 accounts - the one with the problem would be the 6th - with you and have always been impressed with your support but it is unacceptable just to ignore your customers' requests for information for more than 48 hours. Particularly as it is now 2 weeks since you helped yourselves to a direct debit for a non-existent service.

I really do not want to have to think about moving all my accounts to another provider but unless I get a response from you pronto I shall have to look at it seriously.

Sad Sad Sad
19 REPLIES
N/A

Snap! Same here. Raised ticket on 5/9 @ 22:00 got a reply this evening 7/9@17:00 to say my exchange is maxed out :x

Raised the order on 22/8. I'm sure +NET were infomed of this a while back but It has taken a ticket from me to prompt them to let me know.

Not impressed so far with the "Superior Customer Support" Communication seems a bit lacking.

Customer Support Centre
PlusNet - Committed to offering superior Customer Support!!!
Community Veteran

Raised ticket on 5/9 @ 22:00 got a reply this evening 7/9@17:00

What!!! Sad

Over a month to get a ticket reply :?

Come on PlusNet pull your finger out. :shock:
Ben_Brown
Grafter

That response was less than two days John.

I know that it is not ideal, however there is a very large volume of tickets in the system at present so it can take a bit longer for the tickets to be actioned. Also, some tickets need to be dealt with by teams other than the contact centre who don't work 24/7 which can increase response times considerably.
N/A

Raised ticket on 5/9 @ 22:00 got a reply this evening 7/9@17:00

What!!! Sad

Over a month to get a ticket reply :?

Come on PlusNet pull your finger out. :shock:

Over a month, not more like 2 days :roll:
N/A

Holding reply?

If it is going to take a couple of days, a quick note to say you are looking at it would help. Otherwise we feel we are just being ignored. I suppose we could always phone but not sure I want to get up at 5 a.m. to stand a chance of getting a call through.
Community Veteran

Oh dear mental crackup on its way Cry
Reading the reply date as the next month :?

Never mind it's probably woken a few up at PlusNet towers Cool
Ben_Brown
Grafter

The support line is very busy at the moment, however we are actively recruiting more and more support agents to deal with the increased demand, so the wait times should come down soon.
Community Veteran

I don't suppose you employ people only to do tickets that live no where near sheffield?
N/A

I agree.

It doesn't take long to acknowledge receipt and indicate that it being looked into. Common courtesy really. Sad
N/A

Oh dear mental crackup on its way Cry
Reading the reply date as the next month :?

Never mind it's probably woken a few up at PlusNet towers Cool

Hey John, not a problem....................possible cause, happens to us all, its age I have the same problem Cheesy
Community Veteran

however we are actively recruiting more and more support agents .

Bob
The above statement has been made several times in the past on these forums and I get the impression that support staff don't last too long :?

Any reason for this or have I got hold of the wrong end of the stick as usual :?
Community Veteran

Well you have with Ben's name! Bob's username is bobpullen, Ben's bbrown, Stewart's stewnorriss and Dave's dtomlinson.
Community Veteran

Definately time for a lie down in a darkened room then while the men in white coats appear with the straight jackets. Cry

Edit:- Better idea. stop drinking the Glen Morangie on the rocks Cheesy
N/A

stop drinking the Glen Morangie on the rocks

Better still....give me share. Smiley