cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response on ticket 19914580 after approx 30 hours

N/A

Hi,

Any chance that somebody could have a look at this ticket please. Starting to get a little impatient....

Also, I Would appreciate it if it could be read carefully and not skimped over as it is quite a long one (got a smuch info in there as I could!!!)

Thanks
10 REPLIES
N/A

Re: No response on ticket 19914580 after approx 30 hours

Hi,

Any chance that somebody could have a look at this ticket please. Starting to get a little impatient....

Don't worry. A trained monkey will read your message, ignore it, and reply with some unrelated questions within the next 48 hours.

Thank you

Plus Net Support
:lol:
N/A

LOL 30 hours. my tickets been open a month and im lucky to get one bot reply a week trying to close it. In one month Ive had not one jot of coherent help or improvement and cannot get moved back to BT even tho LLU for me (which I knew nothing about) has been a disaster.
N/A

48 hours and still waiting!

I thought that with the apparent huge reduction in open calls that there would be a quicker turn around with replies.

7 hour average?? I think not!!
N/A

Zzzzzzz
N/A

I've been waiting for a response since monday afternoon Sad

Whether anyone actually cares is another matter entirely
N/A

7 hour average?? I think not!!

Yeah, that's about right. That's the total combined hours you need to be on hold to their support line before you get a half reasonable response to your call.
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 62

@simonargent,

I've added some comments to your open Question. Let us know if things deteriorate. I have also made some subtle changes to your line profiling which I'm hoping will have a positive effect.

Kind Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

N/A

Thanks Bob.

I've just created a new thread asking what the changes are (or at least a translation of your comment).

Got notification of your post here after I made the new thread or I would have left it here....

Again, thank you
N/A

I've reported them to:

http://www.ispa.org.uk/cgi-bin/complaints.cgi

and OFCOM as I haven't had a proper internet connection now for 6 weeks and they don't seem to care about whether it works for me or not.

Not sure if it helps, but the more people that report them to the "ISPA" or "OFCOM" the better as they may actually try and improve the service they get from Tiscali.
N/A

Sorry, but I haven't that much to complain about other than it took them longer than I was happy with.

Ultimately my problem appears to be that having bought a new router it was faulty. Now that this has been replaced my issues have gone away.

Although fairly slow, I have had nothing but good service from the people supporting me. I have received unprompted phone calls merely to give me an update on my ticket (when my connection was completely down for a week).

In general I am very happy with plus net and have voiced anger merely out of frustration