cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No reply to ticket

N/A

No reply to ticket

Ticket 20549012 is unanswered, we are suffering from bouncing e-mails (again) between two PN accounts.

Thanks.
7 REPLIES
N/A

No reply to ticket

Still hoping this can be sorted out soon. Still getting bounces between PN accounts.
N/A

No reply to ticket

Still nothing. Maybe I should jump ship nowHuh
N/A

No reply to ticket

Now have 3 tickets open, all of them with no response.
N/A

No reply to ticket

I also raised a ticket about me moving back to BT Network today. They don;t seem to be replying at all. Are they dead? :lol:
N/A

No reply to ticket

That's what I've found, out of frustration I have opened three tickets all asking for the orignal to be looked at. I even contacted them via sales, I bet they are checking those tickets!
N/A

No reply to ticket

They're not dead. PlusNet is just in a terrible state with so many problems that they can't keep up. Quite funny really isn't it? A total shambles, where as PlusNet used to be (quite some time ago) such a fantastic ISP with hard working staff and a fantastic service which EVERY other ISP would look up to. The hard working staff are no doubt still there, but they're working hard to fight the constant fires that PlusNet keeps sparking in to, and pushing water up hill trying to put the fires out.

If I didn't have other things to think about/keep me awake at night, I'd dream of the day that PlusNet returned to the ISP that it used to be... Sadly it seems little more than a dream though, as I can't see it coming true.
N/A

No reply to ticket

I joined it about 5 years ago, they even phoned me sometimes to update me. Now all we get are pop3 outages, DNS problems, e-mail delays and unanswered tickets. I have looked at other ISPs but not found one that offers the same sort of service at the same or cheaper price. When they do, I'm off!!