cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet for 2 weeks, no resopnse to ticket

N/A

Ive had no internet after it just cutout 2 weeks ago, its still connected i just cant login.
Ive ran through the fault checker and it says theres a fault, and "Your support request has been escalated to the correct team for review.". still waiting...
I host a couple of websites on my dsl connection and all the email, so i cant recieve any email, getting very anoying.

Sam

ps the ticket # is 19759378

EDIT typos
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Make sure your router/modem login connects to <yourusername>@plusdsl.net, there was a problem some months ago that sounds simialr to your problem.

Easy to check so nothing to lose.

SW.
--
3Mb FTTC
https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=data_transfer_speed
N/A

yup, ive made sure it using the correct login, it cant even connect with the bt test account
N/A

Same issues

I have had the same problem except I have no DSL its constantly in training mode for 6 days. I have carried out the suggested steps and carried out the fault checker, which has found a fault strangley enough, I have had the same message about the "correct team" but no response to my additional questions. This is the first time I have had problems with Plusnet and have always recommended them, but disregarding your customers is not the way forward. There seems to be a growing problem from the forums of feedback and information from PN, if the customer/technical services are inundated with calls then PN obviously need to employ more staff, its not the customers problem, but a managerial one. Come on PN sort it out.