cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No email

N/A

No email

Outlook fails to connect (to any of my 4 email addresses) and webmail through force9 portal hangs today.
What's going on?
22 REPLIES
N/A

No email

Same here, looks like a problem with the mail server, no connection through outlook or the portal
N/A

No email

One just got through, though it has taken nearly an hour to get from the mail server to me!
"Notify me" is on but I haven't had a notification that anyone had replied to this post. That's stuck somewhere.
Surely it can't be just the two of us?
tony2007
Grafter

No email

Hi,
no, it's not just you two!
I get a 'outlook is unable to connect to your incoming email server...please contact ISP.'
No webmail either - but there is this on service status -

Due to our planned maintenance, our webmail, and email platforms are experiencing intermittent problems.

These issues will be resolved when the maintenance completes.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,

Gavin Cox
Customer Support

But doesnt say when 'planned maintenance' (sic) is due to be completed
:roll:
N/A

No email

N/A

No email

N/A

No email

I'd hardly call it intemittent. As far as I'm concerned the service is down and has been since this morning.
N/A

No email

well according to their service status this is now resolved, yet i'm still receiving issues.

One minute can connect, the next it's saying that the connection has been intentially closed by the server

So how can it be resolved
edbangor
Grafter

No email

Webmail is screwy too.
Sometimes it can't find mail boxes, then it can, but when you open mail its blank (and I mean everything is blank), or it isn't but when you reply its blank.
Then, when you return to the main page, all the mail that should be there isn't.
Log out, log in, and the mails back... assuming you can get back in again. that is.

Evil
N/A

No email

Currently cannot connect to the e-mail server, I wonder if they still have a problem?Huh
N/A

No email

i am getting this problem now. it has been happening since the 10th. very annoying.
Sword
Grafter

No email

Yes, this is back again - better not take the best part of a day to sort this time either.
N/A

No email

Yes, this is back again - better not take the best part of a day to sort this time either.

Broken here too. Interesting that the service status thing says there is nothing wrong.
N/A

No email

Apparently, this was posted on the +Net service status pages:

Service: Email
Posted: Tue, Jun 13 2006 at 17:30:19
Subject: Emergency maintenance- Email platform

This evening, between 6pm and 9pm, we will be performing maintenance on
our mail platform.

Obviously F9 customers aren't important enough to be told about emergency maintenance (again!!!!!!) which is causing many problems visp wide!!

Mark
N/A

No email

Broken here too. Interesting that the service status thing says there is nothing wrong.

No change there then! Wink

The Portal is also sluggish tonight.