cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No customer support ?

N/A

No customer support ?

Why is it that Plusnet has closed it's customer support ? or at least it seems to have done !!
Having used it for several years, I've been pleased with the service. Now, you don't get a reply to Questions and it seems impossible to get through by 'phone.

I recommended them to a friend who has been "activated" for nearly two weeks, but has still not received the modem. It's very embarrassing and annoying. The only suggestion that I have left is for him to sue them in the County Court.

Anybody know of an ISP with good customer service, because I think I'll change.
4 REPLIES
Mand
Grafter

No customer support ?

Hi there

Our recent support issues are well documented on this board so I won't go into them again here. We do have a high workload at the moment, and are working on it as quickly as possible.

Do you have a ticket number for the account in question? I'd be happy to chase this up for you.
N/A

No customer support ?

Sorry to beg to differ but the last statement from PN on the 31st July stated that the backlog had be cleared and the ticket response was back to normal. I have not seen any explanation why ticket response is now worse than they were 4 to 6 weeks ago at the height of the MAXdsl problems.
Mand
Grafter

No customer support ?

Hi

The workload is not as high as it was previously, although it has risen to higher than we would like.

As stated, we are working to resolve this as quickly as possible.
aetos
Grafter

No customer support ?

"PN SAYS" We will be communicating any developments to our customers in due course.

Now after all the talk re customer service and letting us know what happens... I re booted my router this morning to find that i have been Maxed, no e-mail, no- communication....

MArk

ps. thankfully seems stable at 5.67