cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No angry customers here

N/A

No angry customers here

...according to Neil Armstrong, quoted in the Yorkshire Post on Wednesday. He said that there were no angry customers on the discussion boards and that PlusNet have seen no change in the rate of cancellations or migrations.

That's a relief then.

Simon
40 REPLIES
N/A

No angry customers here

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It just goes to show you that there all in cuckoo land!!!!
Community Veteran

No angry customers here

No, no angry customers, just lots complaining about plus.
N/A

No angry customers here

And the moon is made of cheese, he shoudl know after all! :lol:
Metalguru
Grafter

No angry customers here

Neil Armstrong may be correct.

You aint got to be angry to feel aggrieved.
And in most cases, valid complaints are far more likely to result in some appropriate action, when the complainer is calm and articulate.
N/A

Re: No angry customers here

. He said that there were no angry customers on the discussion boards and that PlusNet have seen no change in the rate of cancellations or migrations.

Perhaps PN would care to provide the stats that prove this then... we all like to see hard evidence don't we? I.e the number of mac requests for the last six months up to today?

I suppose if they can't provide the stats they can't prove that Neil has said the right thing?
N/A

Re: No angry customers here

. He said that there were no angry customers on the discussion boards and that PlusNet have seen no change in the rate of cancellations or migrations.

Perhaps PN would care to provide the stats that prove this then... we all like to see hard evidence don't we? I.e the number of mac requests for the last six months up to today?

I suppose if they can't provide the stats they can't prove that Neil has said the right thing?

And I suppose every other ISP would publicly give out such information about themselves?
Community Veteran

No angry customers here

Can that articlebe scanned - or is it available online?

That is quite truly shocking. It would seem that the way this PR issue is being cleared up is by sweeping it under the carpet, or flat out denying is existence.

Is this Neil Armstorng?

"There are no angry customers here.."
Community Veteran

No angry customers here

Shame, I had good first impressions of Neil, they are rapidly dissapearing.
N/A

No angry customers here

roflmao
N/A

No angry customers here

Can that articlebe scanned - or is it available online?

Someone told me what it said but I don't have a scan and it doesn't seem to be online - or mabe it is but the Yorkshire Post site has a terrible search function. Maybe a forum reader from the region could do the honours?

Simon
N/A

No angry customers here

can't find it, but this has some ammusing bits of factual info...

http://www.digitalyorkshire.org.uk/news_1783.htm
N/A

No angry customers here

I thought he might sweep the decks clean, not use a dirty brush.
N/A

No angry customers here

is it available online?

It is now. Here

Legal, decent, honest and truthful, as you would expect.

Simon
N/A

No angry customers here

Without fuelling the fire, even Stevie Wonder can see that Neil Armstrong is far from telling the truth on that article