cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No access to Internet since 3 days

N/A

Cry Please can you check out and fix the problem urgently. I live in Croxley/Watford area. Have not been able to go online for 3 days. Have tried to get sense of BT, no success.
Have done all the checks Plusnet recommends in their automated message.
You are now asking for your monthly money....but we receive no internet. Not sure how that works..
Don't know if this is the correct forum to tell you this. Have not found any other way to talk communicate with Plusnet.
Monique Foster
Please contact me.
Thanks.
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Posting phone number is not a good idea and this is not the correct place to contact support.

You can (try) and contact support on 1845 1400 200 and follow the route to report a fault where you can leave a message and PN will ring you back..

The automated checker will have raised several questions on your account under help & support where you can add additional details.

Unfortuneatly, the state of CS support and the number of faults in the system means problems such as yours will not be responded to for many days.

Is you normal phone working OK, or is that down as well. If it is down, then you need to raise a fault with BT on 151.
JonathanW
Grafter

If you've got internet access through some other means, which it appears you have, I'd suggest going to http://faults.plus.net and running through the trouble shooter there. It'll collect the results of those initial diagnostics that you've done and then pass them through to our faults team. As from the sounds of it, you've been through the initial trouble shooting email that we've been sending out recently.