cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No REFUNDS on £14.99 50GB/30GB package if you paid already!!

N/A

I have just been told by Plusnet they will not be Refunding me my £14.99 I paid 4 days ago for 50GB premier as I was upgraded in speed (even though this would have happened next month).

I paid the money as fair useage was to be implemented and as I always use around 50GB decided to upgrade rather than risk being on 128KB

Now they have scrapped this, 4 days later I lose out £14.99. Again this is principle nothing else and nothing less.

This is going to upset a lot of people, but I don't think they care at all.

I am just a smalltime customer who pays them £29.99 a month, a drop in the ocean.
6 REPLIES
N/A

I too paid £14.99 for a speed upgrade, but that was my decision.

I could've waited until my exchange was upgraded, and then got the speed increase for free. I could've changed my usage limit to a higher one, and stick at the same speed for free, but I didn't.

I think it was made pretty clear what you were paying for.

t22
N/A

Mate you paid for your speed upgrade not your package upgrade. Package upgrades as free.
Ben_Brown
Grafter

This is not the case.

If you have changed to a Fair Usage package which incurred a downgrade fee, this downgrade fee will be refunded. If however you have been charged for work to be done by BT (e.g. to regrade your line to the fastest speed without waiting for the bulk regrades) this fee will not be refunded to cover the charges made by BT for this service.

If you are on a Fair Usage package other than the £21.99 one you will be able to have a one-off free downgrade to the £21.99 package.
N/A

Ben,

When are the refunds happening?

Regards
N/A

He could tell you but it would be more information that your small brain could handle because as you know, Plusnet customers are the most moronic in the universe. Give them more than one snippet of information in any one week period and you will find that their heads explode. Shocked
I think he may be able to tell you some time in the middle of May but only if Plusnet do not announce any other changes to your package. Wink

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Full quote of preceding post removed as it serves no purpose.
Bigbrotherjx
Grafter

I ordered a move from BB Easystart to Premier 30Gb, but the regrade has not happened yet. Does that mean that now, simply nothing will happen, meaning I will have to choose after 28th for a new regrade?