cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No LLU Connection for 4 days

N/A

Can someone look at this urgently please? A friend has just phoned me and informed me that he has had no connection since being switched over to LLU on Monday 31/7 at about 4:30 am Furthermore he wasn't informed of the changeover and had happily been using MaxDSL for a number of months. He is tearing his hair out as he is unable to get any information from customer services/tech support and asked me to post a message on the forum for an update as to when his connection will be reconnected. Can someone look at this please? His username is pirzada.
31 REPLIES
N/A

My advice to anyone in this situation is to cancel the account and let the ISP use the notice period to fix it.
Otherwise, he may be offline for weeks before he decides to give up on them, only to find he has to pay another 30 days for the notice period.
Of course, if he's stuck in the middle of a one year contract or has higher cancellation fees due to deffered activation payment this may not be the best advice. But if he owes them nothing, why not.
N/A

Unfortunately the contract runs until September so he's in a bit of a situation. Can somone from PN look at this please? I know that he needs to use his connection urgently.
N/A

i too have no connection. It went off yesterday at around 8.30am and hasnt worked since, apparently this is due to my account being moved to the LLU product from Tiscali. 2 Days now and still no further to a fix. I also know that everyone else using PN on the same exchange have the same problem. So for heavens sake PN can you get onto this and get it fixed!!!
N/A

What exchange are you on by the way? His exchange is Lea Valley.
Community Veteran

I will resist any comments about how long I have been off since being Tiscali’ed.

But can I ask you to post back with the usernames and ticket numbers of the effected accounts, and I will raise this for you with the comms team through the PlusNet User Group.

Chilly
N/A

I don't have a ticket number but his username is pirzada. Thank you.
Community Veteran

Thanks, but could I ask a favour before the moderators see your post.
Could you remove the “Full quote” of my post that directly proceeds, as this is against the forum rules.

To reply use the button at the bottom of the screen.

Chilly
(This is meant as friendly advise.) Cheesy
N/A

All done, I didn't realise Smiley Thanks again.
Community Veteran

Thanks, it just makes the threads long and more difficult to follow.

I have just PM’ed your friends details over to one of the Comms team, that is currently dealing with LLU issues.

Chilly
N/A

Much appreciated, at least it's a start. Thank you.
bluewhale
Grafter

i'm amazed that the situation of newly migrated users to LLU still have to point out that it's failed

this happened to me and i really cannot see why +net don't have an automatic check done after a migration...

as soon as i did a fault check, after i'd dug out my old modem to get back online the fault was flagged to them

surely this should be done by +net as a matter of porcedure, even if it was only a sample on all those moved on an exchange

i think everyone on my exchange failed to be migrated and it went on for a week...
N/A

Is there any progress with the connection? In fairness he had a stable MaxDSl connection up until Monday morning and it's now Friday and he has heard nothing despite contacting CS/tech support and getting no information. I don't think it's unreasonable to ask for an update or when the connection will be restored.
James
Grafter

Re: No LLU Connection for 4 days

Can someone look at this please? His username is pirzada.
Sorry, only just saw this one.

I've raised it internally for someone to look into.
N/A

Thanks James his problem his sorted and he is happy, much appreciated.