cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Email again!

N/A

No Email again!

Hi,

I'm really fed up, this is two days running I have had no email, or rather, once a day email. I know you are upgrading the system. Thanks Bob for the proactive way you have dealt with this.

However, in the missive, it specifies a maximum of 2 hours interruption, not ****** 2 days. When is this going to be resolved, please, do I have to wait another 2 days, weeks, months?

One disgruntled PlusNet user at the moment.
Cass
6 REPLIES
Liam
Grafter

No Email again!

Hi there,

Firstly, please allow me to apologise unreservedly for the inconvenience this is causing you, and other customers. Please do rest assured, however, that we are working really hard to isolate and resolve the cause of the current issues. I'd like to make it clear, though, that this is not related to the mail migration / upgrade that we have planned / ongoing. This is a seperate incident.

The issue here is due to increased load on the mail collection servers which is resulting in timeouts. Our network engineers are working to alleviate the problem right now and we're keeping Service Status and the Priority Problem updated as best we can.

Many Thanks for your ongoing patience.
magicofthemind
Dabbler

No Email again!

According to service status, it should be back to normal - not for me. It was OK a couple of hours ago, but it's gone again.
magicofthemind
Dabbler

No Email again!

According to service status, it should be back to normal - not for me. It was OK a couple of hours ago, but it's gone again.

Soory for the double post - I had an error message both times I posted.
Snarf
Grafter

No Email again!

Yeah email not working here either.

Also received this when posting:

"Failed sending email :: PHP ::"

I guess this is related...
N/A

No Email again!

According to the service status, I should be up and running now, but I am not It's dead again. I had to drive into town today to pick up legal papers because once again the email system didn't work. I am sorry guys. This is a basic service for goodness sake. Some of us use email for business not just "texting" friends
N/A

No Email again!

"Failed sending email :: PHP ::"

I guess this is related...

I don't think so, but it has been noted and raised as a seperate issue/problem for PN to sort.