cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next "Magical Max" orders...

mrchalk
Grafter

Does anyone know when the next weekly batch of orders are being placed with BT? Im gettin forked off waitin now... Sad
42 REPLIES
mrchalk
Grafter

bump, any staff on here now? :?:
mrchalk
Grafter

ANYONE? (Note to mods, yes i am shouting).
Community Veteran

They get processed by BTw when they get processed, this upgrade is free and as such you will get it when you get it I am afraid.

PN are submitting as many order as BTw will let them and they will be processed by BTw when they get round to it!
N/A

They get processed by BTw when they get processed, this upgrade is free and as such you will get it when you get it I am afraid.

Nothing is 'free', Plusnet are upgrading customers to DSLMax in order to keep up with the broadband market and keep their customers. Plusnet invested the cash to upgrade customers out of the profits they made from them, if they hadn't they would have fallen by the wayside in the market.

It is a tactical business manoeuvre, not a 'free' gift to all of it's beloved customers, without it we would not be customers. To percieve DSLMax as being a gift is very naive.
mrchalk
Grafter

PN are submitting as many order as BTw will let them and they will be processed by BTw when they get round to it!

I didn't ask that, & thats not the answer im looking for "im afraid". I am looking for a day of the week or a date. If you cant answer, or havent got the knowledge to answer - then please don't bother yourself. Your only wasting you're own time & more importantly, mine.
mrchalk
Grafter

Nothing is 'free', Plusnet are upgrading customers to DSLMax in order to keep up with the broadband market and keep their customers. Plusnet invested the cash to upgrade customers out of the profits they made from them, if they hadn't they would have fallen by the wayside in the market.

It is a tactical business manoeuvre, not a 'free' gift to all of it's beloved customers, without it we would not be customers. To percieve DSLMax as being a gift is very naive.

Exactly Wink
N/A

what package are u on? did u subscribe to the queue jump?
N/A

I am looking for a day of the week or a date. If you cant answer, or havent got the knowledge to answer - then please don't bother yourself.

Unfortunatly, that information will not be available. Plusnet send out weekly batches to BT for upgrades, the order that BT actually perform them in is entirely in BT's hands and no-one can give you an exact date and time that it would happen. There are people that have had their details passed to BT that are waiting over a week or even two and others who have had their details passed and are upgraded the next day.

If you did not or have not yet utilised the "queue jump" facility on the help and support section, then your upgrade would most likely be some time away. With over 200,000 users to be upgraded it will be anytime until september/october before everyone is upgraded.

Users that were on the up to 4Mb/8Mb products before the refresh should already be upgraded, PAYG and queue-jump users are being processed at the moment and the rest of the userbase will follow afterwards.
mrchalk
Grafter

Plusnet send out weekly batches to BT for upgrades

Hi. I am aware of this. I had thought i had asked a simple question, and expected a reply something like this....

"Hi, mrchalk, Plusnet submit their weekly batches on a Monday".

or...

"Hi, mrchalk, Plusnet sumit their weekly batches on a Saturday".

or...

"Hi, mr chalk, Plusnet have no specific day to submit batches, they are just submitted once a week and can happen on any day".

Hope that clears up my question a little.

P.s. I wish a lot of people on here would stop trying to be moderators or stop thinking they are on Plusnets payroll... :roll:
N/A

P.s. I wish a lot of people on here would stop trying to be moderators or stop thinking they are on Plusnets payroll... :roll:

People are trying to help for no gain. The Mods are unpaid too and if I were them I'd not be posting in this thread to help someone with such smary attitude.
vic_newey
Grafter

You'll regret it
when you get it
altho you think its fine
to have a faster internet
down your new Maxie line
but when it drops & won't resync
& all your browsings on the blink
take a look at all the threads
of pulling hair from balding heads
in vain they try to get it fixed
replies they get are always mixed
some they know & some they guess
to try & sort this ******* mess
but I'm not here to sit & gloat
were all in the same ****** boat Tongue Tongue
mrchalk
Grafter

"People are trying to help for no gain. The Mods are unpaid too and if I were them I'd not be posting in this thread to help someone with such smary attitude.

Sorry about the attitude buddy, if people would just answer the question instead of writing a short essay in business speakHuh Read my initial question bud, not a smary attitude in site, just dont appreciate this "i work for Plusnet (well, i wish i did)" attitude from some fellow posters.

NOT slating the mods at all on here, they do a wonderful job, for as you say, no cash. Hats off to the REAL mods. Not hats off to every Tom, Dick & Harry giving it the business speech & not even giving an answer. I think its fair to say that if you dont have an answer, or cannot say anything constructive, you should not bother to post...

N.B if people could read the intial question before giving an answer to what they think, may, be the question, well... This would help a lot. (i have a funny feeling that a few people who replied to me, DID NOT read the inital question, but proceeded to answer a different question entirely and at the same time try to look professional in their answer. so, if we could cut this formal talk & just answer the question at large, which by now im beginng to think no one knows)!
mrchalk
Grafter

You'll regret it
when you get it
altho you think its fine
to have a faster internet
down your new Maxie line
but when it drops & won't resync
& all your browsings on the blink
take a look at all the threads
of pulling hair from balding heads
in vain they try to get it fixed
replies they get are always mixed
some they know & some they guess
to try & sort this ******* mess
but I'm not here to sit & gloat
were all in the same ****** boat Tongue Tongue

Lovin' it! Cheers bud :lol:
mrchalk
Grafter

I am looking for a day of the week or a date. If you cant answer, or havent got the knowledge to answer - then please don't bother yourself.

Unfortunatly, that information will not be available.

Plusnet cannot tell what day of the week or dates they are due to submit orders to BT?