cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newsletter?

Community Veteran

Newsletter?

Earlier this week there was discussion here regarding an item in the latest PlusNet newsletter. When several people, myself included, said they hadn't seen it yet, it was mentioned they'd only started being sent out late Monday and on Weds a mod said we should get them in the next day or two. Well, I still haven't seen a copy yet and I can't find it online either.

Anyone else (other than those who've opted out of such communication, of course) in the same situation? I'm wondering if they've got stuck in the mail servers, along with all the spam.
Plusnet user since November 2003
Currently on Unlimited Fibre Extra and Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls
8 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

Newsletter?

I believe that these are still going out. We reduced the number of customers per batch with the mail platform still being monitored closely last week. I know some of my accounts haven't received a copy yet, so I'd not worry about it just yet.
Community Veteran

Newsletter?

Thanks for your prompt reply. I wondered if it might be something to do with the servers being upgraded.

I'm keen to see it as it sounds from the discussion as though my subscription is in line to go down £1 a month with the extra GB that PAYG customers are apparently getting!
Plusnet user since November 2003
Currently on Unlimited Fibre Extra and Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls
Community Veteran

Newsletter?

Why isn't the newsletter posted somewhere on the portal? A lot of people have opted out of marketing bumf but might like to read the newsletter once in a while.
JonathanW
Grafter

Newsletter?

It normally does get posted on the portal, but I think they post it after they've all been sent out. I'm sure there's a good reason for that, though I can't think of one right now.
Prod_Man
Grafter

Newsletter?

Hi All

I have NOT opted out but do not recieve the "newsletter" as I am on the wrong type of account. So from my point of view I would like to see it posted on the site Somewhere.

Surely somewhere would be in "The Forums" come to think of it!
Community Veteran

Newsletter?

Not everyone reads the forums. Somewhere standard on the portal should be good. It should be done before the emails start sending, that way people don't get impatient.
N/A

Newsletter?

There is a standard place for the newsletters here (links from "Latest News" on the homepage), but it hasn’t been posted there, although Neil Armstrong (Plusnet Marketing Manager) agreed with elvin’s sensible suggestion last time, that a copy be put online as soon as a newsletter starts going out, here.

I think this kind of attention to detail (actually putting a copy online as soon as the newsletter starts going out!) is just the kind of small courtesy, that gives an impression of a good customer care attitude, and takes very little effort.

Good communication, in my opinion, often involves a little thought rather than much physical effort or resources.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Newsletter?

Hi,

I've asked for a copy to be added to that page will let you know when it's been done.