cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newsletter - Wheres Mine

Community Veteran

Newsletter - Wheres Mine

I didn't get one yet; I don't belive the e-mails are still being processed...

:-(
12 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Newsletter - Wheres Mine

Have you opted out of marketing emails? Check the privacy settings under legal at the bottom of the page.
Wheelie
Grafter

Newsletter - Wheres Mine

I am also waiting to receive the newsletter Dave and I am signed up to receive them Sad
Community Veteran

Newsletter - Wheres Mine

o.k. the checkbox was ticked. I've now unticked it but I presume that will mean that I won't get the newsletter; anychance of someone getting a copy sent to me?
Community Veteran

Newsletter - Wheres Mine

http://www.tamlync.com/newsletter/plus.html (link was posted by TAM on ADSLguide)

Also the newsletter was not sent to everyone anyway - I did not get one.
Community Veteran

Newsletter - Wheres Mine

Thanks!
LiamM
Grafter

Newsletter - Wheres Mine

From what Neil A has said, it was sent to an initial 5,000 customers in order to guage the response. I do hope the remaining customers a) get it and b) get it with includion of the recent Vision update.
Community Veteran

Newsletter - Wheres Mine

And they post a copy on the forums.
Azagoth
Grafter

Newsletter - Wheres Mine

I found mine lurking in the Junk mail folder of Thunderbird. You may want to look there if you use the Thunderbird client. Smiley
Wheelie
Grafter

Newsletter - Wheres Mine

I never realised it was only sent to 5000 people sorry Sad

The only thing I ever seem to get from the Plusnet Service Status Email I don't get anything from else from Plusnet and I know they send stuff out as I have seen posts on here and AG
JonathanW
Grafter

Newsletter - Wheres Mine

Hi,

This is actually still in the process of being sent out. We did initially send it to a sample of 5000 people to see what the initial feedback was, and then started sending it out to everyone who's opted in to receive this kind of thing.

However, opting in to receive these emails now means that you'll not get one this time around, due to the fact that the list of recipients has already been taken and the sending server is sat churning through it.
Neil_A
Grafter

Newsletter - Wheres Mine

Hi there,

And a further batch of around 25,000 went out on Monday. We're scheduling in the rest at the moment in between BT 8Mb, Shop, PlusTalk and LLU trial emails. Only so many hands to crank the gears :-)
Community Veteran

Newsletter - Wheres Mine

Sounds like you need more hands and gears.

Out of those which can I expect to receive seeing as the opt out was checked until yesterday evening?