cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New webmail

N/A

New webmail

Hi there how do i access the email addresses i had stored in the old webmail system, and how do i access my mail i had store in the personnal folder also on the old webmail system.
I can't seem to find a way to do it on the new one
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran

New webmail

The old mail addresses have not been copied over. PN had planned to do that this week but postponed it due to some people not wanting the details copied across. No idea if/when it will be done now.

The new webmail accesses the same mailserver as previous so all emails you had on the old one should be available on the new.

Are you referring to mail that was in separate folders on the old system which you accesses via IMAP. If so, I don't know what is happening with them, you best raise a ticket and ask. If you accesses the mail via POP3 then that does not actually support multiple folders and again I don't know what is happening to that mail either.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

New webmail

Have you checked if the folders are there waiting to be subscribed to if you click Folders at the top of the right hand panel?
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Mand
Grafter

New webmail

Hi there,

We're currently finalising the process for moving address books and mail over to the new webmail service, as Peter says we had planned to do this this week but after feedback from some customers it became obvious that not everyone wanted the information migrating over.

We will be announcing further information early next week as to how this will be managed.