cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New record for response to ticket?

N/A

On Friday PM I asked a question on an open ticket. Almost Monday lunch now, and still no response. Does anyone know the current record? Wink
4 REPLIES
N/A

Is that all? That is nothing, seriously.

The thing you have to remember is what and who you are asking.

Many depertments do not work weekends, so come monday, backlogs need to be cleared.
Community Veteran

The time taken to answer a ticket will depend on what the ticket is about.

It may have gone direct to Networks or the ADSL Provisioning team in which case they only work Monday - Friday. So they will be clearing backlog from the weekend.

Dont forget that PlusNet probably have a large number of tickets due to the recent virus outbreak too.

What was the problem, maybe someone in this forum could help?

Chris
N/A

Thanks for the info guys. My question was indeed for the provisioning team, so I will now sit quietly in the corner and wait my turn..........
N/A

My question was also for the provisioning team......

I had my Home Highway converted to ADSL last Friday by BT. Ergo, I KNEW it worked, otherwise they would have put my Home Highway back... Impatient to get connected.... I received some advice from Dave Tomlinson of PlusNet via www.adslguide.org. As it happened, that didn't work, so, I phoned the PlusNet Help Desk Sunday lunch time(ish) and within 10 minutes I had a working ADSL account...

Sometimes they are good, sometimes they are brilliant... and sometimes they don't deliver, rarely though is this through lack of effort.