cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New for Customer Support

N/A

New for Customer Support

Please can we have suggestions for a new name for customer support as I believe that many user are of the opinion that they do do live up to the title. i.e. they are not supporting the customer.

Probably their training was based on watching Fawlty Towers!!!!
10 REPLIES
Mand
Grafter

New for Customer Support

Hi there

We are aware of some concerns with customer support at present but would like to stress that the number of good experiences greatly outweighs the bad. We appreciate that one bad response can cause a negative conception but these cases are the exception, not the rule.

Customer focus and improving support is something that we are focusing on and will improve over the coming weeks and months, we in the Comms Team will be very much involved in that process.

To this end if you have any genuinely helpful ideas we would be happy to listen to them, and implement them where possible.
Alecto
Grafter

New for Customer Support

:lol:

In an age where a service is enhanced by being scrapped, and our broadband experience is improved by being throttled, I think Customer Service is exactly the right title.
N/A

New for Customer Support

To this end if you have any genuinely helpful ideas we would be happy to listen to them, and implement them where possible.

Please refer to ticket ID: 19348109 were I have made suggestions to restore a service, namely PlusTalk, which I have not been able to use for 2 weeks. There is no question that the fault lays with PN but CS is more concerned of depriving me of the service so that they can fault find. I am quite aware that tracing the fault is important but a line has be drawn the withholding of a service after a certain period of time is unacceptable. I also posted another suggestion yesterday but still waiting for CS to verify that I will be reimbursed for the calls that I make using PlusTalk which are still within me monthly free entitlement.
N/A

New for Customer Support

mandbeckett Wrote

I think the answer to the question is get more STAFF Wink
N/A

New for Customer Support

Perhaps cloning Jon and Mand is the ONLY option.....
N/A

New for Customer Support

Turns out, Jon is actually Mand too.
He realised he was getting through far too much work, and keeping far too many people happy, thus skewing the figures.
The only option was to assume a second identity - thus spreading the figures for problems solved between the two identities.

Ask yourself - Have you ever physically seen both of them in the same place?

:shock:
N/A

New for Customer Support

I wonder if he cross dresses as well Wink
N/A

names

Maybe "Support Hoes"
N/A

names

In reply to my own post a second ago...

Maybe they need to pull there socks up and get some more people on the front line
N/A

New for Customer Support

Another suggestion: Can PN CS correct the problem correctly the first time.

I was incorrectly charged last month and after 2/3 days with the ticket going back and forwards with PN trying to place the blame onto me they eventually admitted it was their fault and gave me a refund. Guess what a month later and they have done the same thing again. Just hope they correct it without the ping pong of the tickets and it will be the last time it happens.