cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New billing month, management still applied

N/A

Start of a new month, direct debit has gone out, but I am still on level 2 management. How long does it take to remove?

FWIW, I find level 1 & 2 management ridiculous. It's like buying a food and then being told when you can eat it.
71 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

Is your billing date today? If so the usage will be reset as part of the billing run this afternoon.
N/A

Billed yesterday, still on level 2 management a day later. Funny how Plusnet can bill me promptly. And no doubt that this inferior service will still count towards my current billing months allowance.

Why can't I opt out of level 1 & 2 management? I don't need to be nannied into not exceeding my allowance, and I'll live with the consequences if I do.
N/A

My billing date was on the 8th, yet my usage still has not been reset and I am still on level 2 management. Sad
kjaerligkatt
Grafter

Yes, same with me, despite Mand posting to say that I'm 'one of 15 customers with this problem'.

I've already posted a reply saying if this is known about with 1 customers, why has no one bothered to inform them before they have to post on the forums.

I also don't understand, if it's know about for these people, why doesn't someone manually intervene to reset the accounts? Had my account been reset to zero usage at my billing data, I would have had one evening of level 1 management. As it stands, I'm now on level management when the account shouldn't be being managed at all.

Regards, Neil
N/A

Add me and any others here to the 15

Received this from CS...

Dear xxxxxxx,
We are currently investigating this issue and should have this resolved shortly.

Please accept our apologies for any issues this may cause in the meantime.

Kind Regards,
xxxxxxxxxxx

Don't care plusnet. Was expecting the reply to my query to be "we have now manually reset your account"......

Should be hitting level 2 management very soon..even though Im 4 days past my billing date :x
N/A

I am soon to hit level 3 if this isn't sorted. If I do, I will be annoyed. Won't do me any good, because goodwill gestures from plusnet when they've ****ed up is like getting blood out of a stone..
N/A

Same here - billing on 8th, still management applied. :shock:

Two months running now - customers should not have to chase for a service that should be done automatically! Shocked
N/A

We to :roll:

I've got a ticket open on this. No managemet appied as yet, although it's not far off.

Billed on the 8th!
N/A

Same here, I must be one of the 15 too! Billed on the 8th but useage not reset. I too am approaching level 3. I complained about this and a support rep told me my useage would be reset on 08/07/06, shocking customer service. This happened to me last month as well. you would think they would be able to rectify this in a month, but alas that is too much to expect. I wonder how many not-so vigilant customers are having their useage wrongfully restricted.
Fixes: 133

My billing date was yesterday and was on level 2.

VMBU not reset and now showing Level 3 as from about 4pm (10th).

Strange this is - I have had all restrictions lifted even though it clearly shows level 3 management. PN have been made aware of this through a ticket.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

N/A

one oddity, I have the link to the old vbmu, that reset on time!

https://portal.plus.net/view_my_broadband_usage/viewmy_broadband_monthly.html

How is this for you all (if it still works)?

Simon
Fixes: 133

Linked worked for me.

Shows my usage as reset from yesterday (9th). Not all helpful as the period from midnight to 8am is missing.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

N/A

Yeah, the old one correctly reports my usage. However, the new one still hasn't been reset,
N/A

Great. Level 2 management has now been applied.

I really hope this isnt a sly way to get people to upgrade their accounts.