cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Terms

N/A

New Terms

Call me cynical but is this change in the T&C's a way to change BB and Home Surf customers to their 'Standard Packages'? My Home Surf has unlimited download and a static IP address to name a few of the good points so is this a way of +Net trying to move customers because they no longer want / can support these 'old products'?
Makes you wonder.
2 REPLIES
kwhawell
Grafter

New Terms

broadband plus is a relatively new package, so I think that theory is kind of not right, not sure about the home surf package, I'm on bbplus.
NigelWood
Grafter

Re: New Terms

...is this a way of +Net trying to move customers because they no longer want / can support these 'old products'?
Makes you wonder.

Nope, it's a way of rebalancing the sessions on the Home Centrals your exchange connects to and saving a few idle connections. The more efficently these can be made to operate the cheaper it's possible to offer our products.

That said there are now so many different kinds of legacy accounts that a rationalisation wouldn't go a miss. Home Surf's a special case but there are many legacy products which are so similar to Premier they could be merged. Given the number of customers confused as to how the new T&C's apply to them it's worth looking at.