cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Product Please

N/A

New Product Please

Sorry...but I just can't keep up with all the limits, allowances and traffic management, and all I know is that since the traffic management software was applied to the "premier" account it's been nothing but problems, random and frequent disconnects, games plagued with random high pings, email and browsing randomly slow.

I never even used to visit the forum, as I never used to have any problems, now I'm on everyday...just to keep up with all the changes and faults, it's ok for PN to say raise a ticket...but I would be doing it several times a week just lately wouldn't I?

I'd like a new product....a clean unmanaged service capped at about 40gig a month, shouldn't that keep the heavy downloaders away?

I'd prefere a 2meg 40gig capped and unmanaged service than an 8meg strangled limited and ever changing concoction.
2 REPLIES
N/A

New Product Please

/agree .
Only reason im on bb is for low pings for gaming.If the traffic management is the reason for games now being unplayable then its time to either give us a gaming package with a moderate limit and no management or move elsewhere.
Alecto
Grafter

Re: New Product Please

I'd like a new product....a clean unmanaged service capped at about 40gig a month, shouldn't that keep the heavy downloaders away?

I'd prefer a 2meg 40gig capped and unmanaged service than an 8meg strangled limited and ever changing concoction.

It's not simply a problem of how much people download, it's when they do it.

So unless Pn had the capacity for ALL its customers to be downloading at 2Mb/s ALL the time, there would have to be some managing/prioritisation at peak times, wouldn't there?