cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New PlusNet forum layout

Community Veteran

New PlusNet forum layout

Hi all,
as some of you may not be aware, the guys over at PlusNet have had a re-working of their forum layouts, as you can see here (The guest username over there is guest and the password is also guest)

This is just a poke to see if you guys at F9 think synchronising the layouts would be a worthwhile task.

Regards,
Andrew D Wiles
F9 member since 4 Sep 1999
F9 ADSL customer since 27 Aug 2004
DLM manages your line the same way DRM manages your rights.
Look at all the pretty graphs! (now with uptime logging!)
7 REPLIES
N/A

New PlusNet forum layout

We will have a look at this and get back to you.

Celtic - Rangers game on tonight, so might be a while for me to have a look at the plusnet forums! lol! -
N/A

New PlusNet forum layout

Whats the difference?
N/A

New PlusNet forum layout

Plusnet Mods have changed the the title of the threads plus moved stuff about.

We would just like to say, at present the F9 Mods are not going to be changing anything at this time.

Cheers. J.
N/A

New PlusNet forum layout

I can't imagine theres much point. It certainly wasnt obvious enough for me to notice. Besides, arent the forums mostly used by those of us pissed off at the service anyway? :twisted:
N/A

New PlusNet forum layout

No I cant see the point in moving it all around at this time for F9 forums.

What would be nice is if they could synchronise some of the services available to plusnet vISP users and not F9 vISP users - same money, same company, but we get a subset of services.

Dan
N/A

New PlusNet forum layout

Besides, arent the forums mostly used by those of us [censored] off at the service anyway? :twisted:

Not on the +Net forum. The moderators there seem to be little wannabees. Have you seen the amount of locked threads because they don't like what is being said? They also lock them if you are having a problem similar to someone that had a problem some time in the distant past.

Luckily, the F9 moderators aren't quite that bad yet Wink

Mark
N/A

New PlusNet forum layout

Luckily, the F9 moderators aren't quite that bad yet Wink

Mark

We hope we never will be. J.