cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Newsletter

N/A

New Newsletter

You chaps at F9 ought to test these emails before they go out.
If anyone opens them up in Webmail, the CSS tends to trample all over the navigation buttons. :roll:
10 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

New Newsletter

Hi,

That does indeed appear to be an issue, and something that wasn't picked up on by the people who received the test emails. So I've fed this back through to the people responsible for this, so that it can be fixed for next time.
N/A

Newsletter, Ivan

Hi Jon,

I have now been sent x4 copies of the same newsletter whilst I dont mind that much its abit excessive!!.

Secondly I made the suggestion of a newsletter on several occations in the past so its good to see the concept taken up but I have to say I was pretty disappionted by the content that was included. Frankly it didnt tell me anything new whats so ever, NOT one jotto!! sorry!! perhaps I'm being slight unfair here as I am a forum moderator so am probably quite upto date with alot of the new things or potential changes in the pipe line.

**Competitions Ahhh!! how tacky!! :roll: I hate them with a vengence & it looks so utterly uncreative & shows a lack of imagination on F9's part. It just looks like nobody else knew what too add into the newsletter to make it interesting or bulk it up.

**Frankly, what about a profile of staff and what they do or how they became interested in working for a company like +Net, or what its like to work at +Net in an average day (i.e. day in the life of?). Please something MORE Interesting than tacky competitions, if I wanted competitions I could by the daily star or the sun or the daily mail etc. Please lets have something more interesting for once otherwise I will be hitting the delete button instead. Cry Shockedops:

Ivan
Community Veteran

Re: Newsletter, Ivan

Hi Jon,

I have now been sent x4 copies of the same newsletter whilst I dont mind that much its abit excessive!!.

I think one of those is mine, I've not had any newsletter to either my F9 or my PlusNet account, or is it one of those things I've opted out of?
F9 member since 4 Sep 1999
F9 ADSL customer since 27 Aug 2004
DLM manages your line the same way DRM manages your rights.
Look at all the pretty graphs! (now with uptime logging!)
JonathanW
Grafter

Re: Newsletter, Ivan

Hi Jon,

I have now been sent x4 copies of the same newsletter whilst I dont mind that much its abit excessive!!

I think one of those is mine, I've not had any newsletter to either my F9 or my PlusNet account, or is it one of those things I've opted out of?

Hmm, you should only get two copies at the most, one to your postmaster address and one to the contact address that you've specified.

As for not getting a copy yet, they are still being sent out, though due to the number that need to be sent, this will take a while to complete. I know a couple of the accounts that I have haven't recevied a copy yet.
N/A

New Newsletter

Can't believe it would take 3 days to email the customer base though!! I haven't received on yet (maybe that's a good thing from what I have read).

Mark
N/A

New Newsletter

Hi Mark,

Naa!! dont get too excited its only a newsletter? its NOT like all your xmas's have come at once (its NOT that exciting, I dont think your missing anything you dont already know about) IMO :roll: Shockedops: :lol: Cool

Ivan
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

New Newsletter

As we're emailing well over 200,000 people it does take time to send all the mails out, I think they are still going now, but are nearly done.
astarsolutions
Grafter

New Newsletter

Have they all been sent yet because I haven't received one from either of my 3 accounts.

Is it available to view online?
JonathanW
Grafter

New Newsletter

There are still a few thousand waiting to be sent, so these should go out by the end of the week.
N/A

New Newsletter

There are still a few thousand waiting to be sent, so these should go out by the end of the week.

f9 1: We have over 200,000 newsletters to send out.
f9 2: Don't send them all at once or we will get a warning for using too much bandwidth.
f9 1: I suppose we will have to send them out in blocks over a few days then?
f9 2: Yup, if we had started this newsletter before SUP came along we could have sent it to all users at once.
f9 1: Damn that SUP!! Who came up with that stupid idea.
f9 2: Well it was me actually Cheesy
f9 1: Evil Take that ya ****** ------- BASH

A great example of SUP in action Wink