Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Help and Support Pages

craign
Grafter

Surfin the new pages, I noice the following
Standard Support
If you want to get in touch because you can't get connected, you can get help by calling Standard Support. This involves getting connected with broadband, dial-up, PlusTalk or our Wireless Broadband service.
:
Premium Support
If you have a problem that means you can't connect to any of our services or you have not found the answer from the Help Assistant and Ask a Question sections of our site, our support team are at the end of the phone to help.

Is the 'Premium Support' description accurate? If you 'have a problem that means you can't connect to any of our services' I would have thought it's the Standard support number you should call.

Craig
5 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

Yes, if you have a problem getting your broadband connection connected then it is a case of calling the standard support number. I think the text in question might be a little badly worded, so I've raised it through for review to see if it can be clarified a little.
JonathanW
Grafter

As an update to this, I've just been informed that the page has now been corrected, as it rolled out with outdated text on it last night. So if you take another look at it, everything should be clearer.
Community Veteran

Ah, that looks much better.

Thomas
craign
Grafter

Where do I send my invoice for proof reading services rendered Wink
N/A

Where do I send my invoice for proof reading services rendered Wink

Wherever it is make sure it's not via email! :lol: