Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Graphs

Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

New Graphs

Thought you'd like to know we've added a few more graphs to the portal showing different aspects of the platform.

First set we have show the performance on Homepages:

http://www.plus.net/support/network_performance/webspace_servers.shtml

These will be followed up in the next few weeks with similar graphs for CCGI and FrontPage.

And we've also added the graphs for MXLast (our secondary MX servers) here:

http://www.plus.net/support/network_performance/mail_queues.shtml

Again more graphs are on the way, let us know if there's anything specific you'd like to see.
5 REPLIES
Firejack
Grafter

New Graphs

Look kind of boring those graphs. Any chance of some flash or 3D graphs instead? :lol:

Wink
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

New Graphs

Total number of emails delivered each day - that has been talked about.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Liam
Grafter

New Graphs

Yep, John. I am chasing that one. It requires a bit more Development work as we don't have them graphed outselves (though we do have the information available).
N/A

New Graphs

I don't know whether I trust any statistics from PN as the last Webstats PN have generated for my 3 sites are 22nd Nov, 19th Dec and 6th Jan.

Plustalk and Webstats are so flakey that I will be raising a ticket every other day so for my sanity I just ignore when they go down and hopefully PN will spot the problem and fix. This seem to work with Plustalk but not with Webstats.
Liam
Grafter

New Graphs

Look kind of boring those graphs. Any chance of some flash or 3D graphs instead? :lol:

Wink

Funny you should say that. We are currently looking into the possibility of brightening them up a bit or making them a bit easier to read.