cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New BT PDF

Community Veteran

New BT PDF

Last week the data in the usertools checker was updated with info from a newer version of the BT PDF, did this ever get put on the portal?
17 REPLIES
N/A

re: BT info

Seems to be done as I just checked my data and found that my DSLAM is now due to be done in July when it was June. Shame!

Phil.
Community Veteran

New BT PDF

I know the usertools checker has been updated, but what about the raw data it was done from i.e. a new PDF is that available on the portal yet?
N/A

New BT PDF

Regretting paying for the regrade now Sad

Just had alook and while when I placed the order I knew my exchange's VP's where red the date for fixing this keeps slipping. BT couldn't organise a * in a *.
LiamM
Grafter

New BT PDF

I don't know if it is, but PM me your email address and I'll email it to you.
Community Veteran

New BT PDF

Thanks, will do.
csogilvie
Grafter

New BT PDF

It was put on the portal yesterday.
Community Veteran

New BT PDF

Thanks, Liam has e-mailed it now anyway!
Julie
Grafter

New BT PDF

It was put on the portal yesterday.

Where please?
pt1158
Dabbler

New BT PDF

I've managed to track it down at :

http://www.plus.net/support/hardware/bt_speed_upgrade_programme.pdf

At first I thought it was just the "old faithful" 'cos it still says issue 2 24/2/2005 at the foot of each page but it now runs to 137 pages instead of 113 and seems to have the revised upgrade dates.

Why is always so hard to find stuff on the portal anyway?
N/A

New BT PDF

well from what ive found, my exchange is running on time unbelievably! :shock: no date changes Smiley
Community Veteran

New BT PDF

At first I thought it was just the "old faithful" 'cos it still says issue 2 24/2/2005 at the foot of each page but it now runs to 137 pages instead of 113 and seems to have the revised upgrade dates.

Why is always so hard to find stuff on the portal anyway?

When liam e-mailed me he warned me of that. Typical BT!

I do wish the PDF was easier to find though as I have wanted to visit it on many occasions and had to search the forums as I can't find it by searching the portal.
csogilvie
Grafter

New BT PDF

I've never been able to find it searching the portal either, I must admit - I usually just use the Service Status search on usertools to find it.
N/A

BT are USELESS

The last time I checked my exchange was to be upgraded in July and now its August.

BT are supposed to have installed a fibre optic cable for my organisation in work in December and they still haven't got it done because they are a USELESS bunch of fools.

I wouldn't be surprised to find that the August 2005 date will slip.... by at least 6 months.

We had our original link in work provided by C&W and they got it in a couple of weeks without any problems unfortunately the top of the organisation want to rationalise to one provider who can cover nationwide and of course who it that !!!? BT - Blinking Trivial
Julie
Grafter

New BT PDF

Many thanks ...I could not find it Smiley