cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Account

N/A

New Account

I applied for the very basic unmetered Connect Start account at £4.99 a month and using the direct debit payment method. I didn't forsee any problems since it seemed to me a very straightforward transaction. That was on the 23rd of February. So after nearly two weeks and the money having been taken out of my account on the 4th of March my access has still not been activated.
I decided to go for PlusNet because they were highly recommended by other users but, so far, I'm not impressed. Sad
3 REPLIES
lhorwath
Grafter

New Account

Hi there,

It does take a few days for direct debit to be setup, but there appeared to be a problem with the account configuration that caused the connection problem. I can only apologise for this not being picked up sooner. Unfortunately it would appear that you spoke to a couple of new agents who did not pick this up, I have informed them of their mistakes. I have now rectified the problem, you should be able to connect now. I have amended your next invoice date to reflect the loss of service you have had. Please accept my aplogies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards

Luke
N/A

New Account

Thanks Luke for your very fast response. My account is now up and running and you've restored my faith in PlusNet.
N/A

New Account

you'd be very hard pressed to find another ISP with the 24/7 support of plusnet dal Smiley