New £29.99 Account?

N/A

New £29.99 Account?

I would quite happily pay £29.99 a mth for an account that has:

1) No Traffic shaping

2) 200gb or similar usage

3) None of the extras that dont work proper

4) up to 8MB - although coming soon

perhaps plus should look at this type of account and sak off the revised t and c's

what do you think?
7 REPLIES
N/A

New £29.99 Account?

Good Call.
N/A

New £29.99 Account?

Yeah, as long it wasn't shaped it's a good idea.

But why would you go for this when zen do the same deal, but no download limit and a decent reputation for not stuffing their customers?

edit: 2mb only, of course, no mention of the mythical 8mb...
N/A

New £29.99 Account?

i have been with plusnet for nearly 5 years, throughout this time i have been with them on dial up, isdn and adsl.

They have never ever got it 100% right but in all honesty i do believe that they want to get it right. They just need someone at the top who will allow information to be passed through to us the customer. At the moment i bet managenment send communication to their staff by contact us as i don't think they talk to them. Sending it this way induces delays (up to 3 mths)

They need to go back to basics, take a long good look, come up with a model that is sustainable and stop pissing their customers off.

They can do so much to try and put things right but they dont LISTEN.

Enough of my opinion lets hear yours and Plusnet's

PS Reconsider the wadev2 and put it down to experience
N/A

New £29.99 Account?

If that's the package you're looking for I'd recommend checking out Freedom2Surf. Smiley
N/A

New £29.99 Account?

I have been paying £29.99 but I've decided to move to Zen Home 2mb service for £35 a month because I'm prepared to pay for the standard of service I want.
Community Veteran

New £29.99 Account?

Maybe we could also have one at £24.99 with a FUP of 30gb and cgi etc?
N/A

New £29.99 Account?

Yes, I've made that suggestion several times here myself but have never received a reply from the PlusNet staff. :roll:

In addition to that I think uploading should not be counted in the monthly 200gb (average) bandwidth usage as that would have minimal effect on the network anyway.

I've mentioned before we have 3 computers connected to my +net account (my 2 teenage kids) with 3 of us accessing the Internet it will be very hard to stay within the 100gb limit that has now been set by PlusNet. I for one would prefer to pay a bit extra for a higher monthly usage so that we can all enjoy broadband without fear of falling foul of the new 100gb cap Wink

Come on PlusNet how about it :?: Cheesy