cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some feedback

N/A

Need some feedback

Im new to these forums but have been a Plusnet Heavy user on dialup for sometime now.

Just lately ive noticed a huge reduction in the service I am getting with terrible up/download speeds and even though im connected at times no data transfer.
Im dialup not out of choice but because i happen to have the 'misfortune'(BTs words definately not mine) of living in a lovely little Essex village whose exchange only has 58 people regsitered as interested!!

So my question is, what has been going on lately is there something I dont know about?

I have a couple of tickets raised with tech support and await with baited breath.
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Need some feedback

> Im new to these forums but have been a Plusnet Heavy user on dialup for sometime now.
>
> Just lately ive noticed a huge reduction in the service I am getting with terrible up/download s>
> I have a couple of tickets raised with tech support and await with baited breath.

Hi,

Yes, we have had some issues with the network lately but please be aware that we are doing out utmost to resolve them.

We are expecting to go forward with more upgrades over the next few days which will give us resilience and a greater improvement of our DSL platform.

We are concerned that some of our custmers are experiencing poor connectivity but we will acknowledge these if you raise them visa our Contact Us system or give us a call.

Best Regards,

Dave Watson.

--
| David Watson. Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support. for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +
N/A

RE: Need some feedback

> So my question is, what has been going on lately is there something I dont know about?
>
> I have a couple of tickets raised with tech support and await with baited breath.

Yes there were problems, Plusnet decided to connect to the rest of the internet via dialup as well (just kidding)