Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Some Clarification On Product.

N/A

Plus.Net HomeWorker Pro 2Mb 20:1 IP Stream office 2000

I forget, is this a business product?

If not, do i fall in to the below category?

:arrow: £65.99 (£56.16 exc VAT) - 125GB per month peak time, potential including off peak usage of 325GB*.

Does this account then mean its a business BT line but not a business product with plusnet?

With the implementation of maXDSL, when can i expect faster uploads?,

Will i need to change product account or will this be added with the faster download speeds?
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Teleworker replaced the old homeworker products but they are considered the same for fair usage allowances, so you do fit into the 125GB fair usage allowance category.

Teleworker/Homeworker are semi-business, in that you can have it on a residential line or a business line but your primary use of ADSL is for bussiness i.e. access to your company network over VPN. So having a teleworker / homeworker pro account does not automatically man you have a business BT line.

Faster uploads will occur from April but the exact dates are unlnown. The upgrades will alos occur on an exchange by exchange basis and could be anytime between April & June.

You don;t have to change products to get the faster speed, all ADSL line will be getting them (subject to the line supporting the faster speeds, which not all lines will).
N/A

Hi thanks,

So am on semi-business product, thats good because i wanted to be able to get faster download speeds without having to pay extra for the full business product.

What i mean't about changing products, was that if i need faster uploads for the Teleworker Pro would i have to change product or pay extra or will it be added on to the (i already know) faster downloads, i know faster downloads is coming thats good.

I read in another thread that am if your on a 20:1 business tariff that upload changes would happen before home 50:1, is this correct, am i understanding it right?
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 69

read in another thread that am if your on a 20:1 business tariff that upload changes would happen before home 50:1, is this correct, am i understanding it right?

Hi,

Yes, you are correct. AFAIK increased upload speeds will be one of the features differentiating between Pro and non-Pro accounts. Specific details have not been confirmed as yet and it's not to say that normal Teleworker accounts wont see increases in upload speed aswell.

Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵