Marco
Grafter

Nearly 2 weeks have passed - still no reset for BB+ accounts

:roll:
5 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

I assume from this that you're talking about the optouts that we're currently working on making available? At the moment I don't have any timeframe to hand, but I will pass this through to try and get an update for people.
N/A

This, from 12/1/06:

Yes, as part of the post we are creating a one time "opt-out" mechanism next week so that customers can request a reset of their profile and adjust their usage patterns.

Is this what you're referring to lazzarato?
Marco
Grafter

Yep, that's the one - from a fortnight ago (thanks)
One more fortnight and everyone affected would have passed their billing date anyway Wink
N/A

If you can't implement something on the portal, why not offer an opt out through the ticketing system? Its very unfair on people who only know they have breached the rules once their service has already deteriorated. How about excercising some descretion as a goodwill gesture on this one?
N/A

The original announcement, also on the 12/1/06 stated:

Opting out of Network Management
Later next week, we will introduce a facility for any customer affected by Broadband Plus network management to be able to request a reset of their connection profile.

http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=37901

The announcement was supposed to "reassure Broadband Plus account holders", so it does seem a little remiss not to then deliver what has been announced within the stated timeframe.