cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Naff speeds yet again!! How do I get off of this ptn.ag1 ??

benskia
Grafter

How do I get off of this flippin' Tiscali connection?

I joined plus.net over 2 years ago and was doing all right with them before all of this transfer to a different connection rubbish.

How do I get back on a different connection?

[Moderator's note by Tom (tomspcs) : I have edited the thread title as it seemed a little unsuitable for a family forum. Please dont bypass the filter by using synbols or letter replacements. Thank You.]
3 REPLIES
Mand
Grafter

Hi there

What sort of speed are you getting? I notice you raised a fault previously but you confirmed that things had improved. If you could add a couple of speedtest results to your open ticket I'll get it raised for you.
benskia
Grafter

Hi.
I've opened a new ticket now.
I cant run the speed tests - my connection is too slow. It would take about an hour to get to the right page to run them.

I've had to dial-in to post this report.

I dont think its only me though. There seem to be other people on the boards saying they have faults too.

How do I get onto a different connection? I dont want this ptn.ag1 link anymore. It's never worked right since I got moved over.
N/A

I cant run the speed tests - my connection is too slow. It would take about an hour to get to the right page to run them.

I know it's a pain when it's very slow and erratic, but just bookmark the pages so you can go straight there.