Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mystery Referral

home99
Grafter

Mystery Referral

Hi,

Just received an EMail from PlusNet and I am told that my referral values are as follows:

Referral ID: new_signup
Discount received: £1.00

Referral ID: workplace - manual association
Discount received: £0.50

I have knowledge of the 2 new sign up referrals but no idea about 'workplace - manual association'. Not even sure what that means.

Any ideas folks?

Cheers

Dave
8 REPLIES
Ben_Brown
Grafter

Mystery Referral

That will be if someone forgot to refer you upon signup but then contacted us to tell us that you referred them straight away so we could add it in manually.
home99
Grafter

Mystery Referral

I am going to shoot myself in the foot here but I think you have made a mistake. I have only ever referred 2 people.

I think you may be duplicating one referral!

Cheers

Dave
Ben_Brown
Grafter

Mystery Referral

I've checked your account and all the referrals are unique. Unfortunately I can't give any further details as they would include personal information about the people you have referred, however it all looks fine from what I can see in our database here.
Community Veteran

Mystery Referral

I am going to shoot myself in the foot here but I think you have made a mistake. I have only ever referred 2 people.

I think you may be duplicating one referral!

Cheers

Dave

You don't have a link on a website at all do you?
N/A

Mystery Referral

Or are they two different types of accounts with different referral values, maybe?
home99
Grafter

Mystery Referral

This has definately got me flumoxed! My referalls web page only shows 2 referrals in my discount summary, yet the email I received indicates as my OP.

I dont have any links on websites and only know of 2 other PlusNet users, both using the same type of account with the same value.

Not a big deal I know but I dont want to have to owe PlusNet a few quid in the coming months if it was a mistake.

Oh well I shall just see it as an early christmas gift!

Cheers

Dave
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Mystery Referral

Hi,

There are two referrals showing up, the reason for the extra 50p is because one of the referrals was added manually after their first payment was made so you two 50p's last month instead of one.
home99
Grafter

Mystery Referral

Thankyou