cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My referrals

crh

My referrals

I run a computer support company and have referred almost 60 customers to PN and have so far not had reason to regret it. Over recent months there have been many problems, mainly due to LLU and the 8mb MAX upgrade and I am aware of the problems that other PN users and PN themselves have had.
Today, PN sent me an apology headed "we have let you down". I believe this to be genuine and heartfelt and it was the right thing to do.
I would like to make a suggestion to PN: Can you create a channel for agents/re-sellers or whatever you want to call us so that we can deal with our customers queries without having to logon as them and deal with each one individually. Over the last three weeks alone, I have had to call (about an hours wait and a not very helpful person at the other end) or logon and go through those awful "wizards" on behalf of 10 of my customers and this has taken up a disproportionate amount of my time. I would also like a channel to make other comments and suggestions when I feal it necessary.
3 REPLIES
Integrateful

My referrals

A great idea. I hope PN takes up the suggestion. I too have many referrals that I could help directly if PN would give us a channel
Community Veteran

My referrals

You may not be surprised to hear that the request for reseller type support / areas of the portal has been around for many years and as yet, PN have either decided not to go down that route or have not had the time with the constantly changing market to offer such facilities. I do know there are some within PN who would like to offer better business support and channels of communication but it appears the residential side tends to take up a lot more of PNs internal time at the moment.

There are many customers like yourself who are effectively resellers in all but name for PN and its a shame PN have not been able to pursue that line.

PUG (PlusNet Usergroup - see sig for link) has a dedicated business forum where we would like business customers such as yourself to post suggestions and discuss issues specific to businesses. So can I ask that you sign-up to PUG and post your suggestion and any others you may have there. That way it can be taken on-board by PUG and be more visible to PN. I can't give any guarantees that anything will come of it but if there is enough interest shown, maybe PN will rethink or restart the developements related to business customers.
crh

My referrals

Thanks to integrateand petervaughan for your comments. I have signed up to PUG and have posted the original message there.