cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Ticket has not yet been closed?

N/A

I have waited for a reply to my ticket but yet nothing. Its been well over the 8 hour target time. Please could you view my ticket and reply PlusNet, the ID Number is 14261767 .

Thanks,
Steven Ross
20 REPLIES
Community Veteran

All tickets are done in turn, PlusNet have acknowledged that they have a lot of tickets and calls at the moment, especially with the amount of new activations and regrades happening lately.

I'm sure they will get round to your ticket soon.

Chris
N/A

Tickets

It been 24 hours know but you C&S page says that your time to answer is less than 8 hours with a 8 hour target time. I hope its not because I am moving!

Thanks,
Steven Ross
lowry
Grafter

The time is given is the average ticket answer time - therefore, there will be some tickets over and under that time. It really depends what department's ticket pool your ticket is in. Some departments do not work longer than 9-5pm and some are not in at weekends. If the ticket is about a regrade/migration then the Provisioning people will not be able to attend to it outside 9-5pm Monday-Friday.

Hopefully your ticket should be answered shortly. Give it up to about 48 hours, and then add a note to the ticket or ask one of the Comms team here for help.

matt Wink
Community Veteran

Actually it's the average ticket close time, not answer time. Some tickets will be answered quickly and others may not, due to being passed to or initialy sent to other depts.
lowry
Grafter

Ah, yes of course. Sorry, I was eating one of those special seville orange kitkats when making that post - so I must have been concentrating more on the orange than the Ticket information Smiley.

matt Wink
N/A

Migration

Hi

Still got no answer so I have to post my question on this forum as you have suggested.

Well here it is:

Support Wizard Journey]
[Account Change Request]
[ADSL - Post Activation]
[Cancellation Request]
[Outbound Migration Request]
[Reason not listed]
[Unlisted Provider]
[Additional Information]
I want to migrate after my 12 month contract is up, I want to move to supanet (http://www.supanet.com) because it offers 1MB, no download limits for only £22.99 free modem and connection (VAT included). If you could match or beat that I will stay but I find hard that you will be able too. I have enjoyed beening with PlusNet but I need a faster but yet affordable broadband. Could you please sent me a MAC code and if I sign-up now with supanet will it change my broadband only when my 12 month contract is up or do I have to wait until the contracts up then sign-up?

Thanks,
Steven Ross
LiamM
Grafter

hmmm... must say that is a rather gud offer.... wonder if plusnet are worth the extra £7/month. hmmmm,,,,, probably Cheesy
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi Steven,

Sorry that your ticket hasn't been answered yet, please let me explain the reasons. With any request for cancellation or migration out, in order to try and improve the service for others we want to know the reasons for leaving. As this will in many cases mean a phone call is required to find out this information. I hope you can appreciate that we can therefore only answer these tickets at certain times, you wouldn't want a call a 2am for example.
N/A

Similar problem

Please read my post located @ http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?p=130631#130631
My problem is very similar to the one above , except the ISP is EFHBroadband which I want to migrate to (Supanet were on my consideration list but EFHBroadband seems an overall better deal @ an amazing £19.99 including VAT a month for unlimited 1mbit). Of course I would stay with PlusNet if they could match this price as I am perfectly happy with PlusNet otherwise.

Mrs. E M Hamill
N/A

I've had a ticket open now since the 21st at 5.30pm to which i've had no reply. I don't really know wether or not Plusnet do reply to cancellation tickets or not.
I'm not migrating or anything just a straight forward cancellation.
N/A

PlusNet do reply.

Your 30 days notice starts from the time you submit your request. So that even if there is a delay in answering your ticket, you are not penalised for this.
N/A

Be nice if Plusnet could acknowledge this though? Not much to ask is it? :?
N/A

It is if you ask them to take one ticket as priority over another.

I would ahve thought it best to work through int he order they are raised, rather than jumping straight to the ones they want.

Yes, it means one person is answered quicker, but at the sacrifise of asking somebody who submitted there request sooner, to wait longer.
N/A

My reason is simple for leaving its faster, cheaper and reliable with the supanet 1mb connection. I don't think even you could match that!!!!!!