cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Referrals .. but Who?

antdav
Grafter

My Referrals .. but Who?

I would like to make a suggestion that I think would certainly may the 'My Referrals' page a lot clearer.

Currently upon checking my own 'My Referrals' page I do not know what account each 'referral' relates to because most of my referrals are done through word of mouth (I normally create the account on their behalf .. just to make absolutely sure its completed correctly, and more importantly - my referral is not forgotten! Wink ). I have a long list of 'new_signup' which means nothing to me. :shock:

Can we either add a column with the related F9/PlusNet account or alternatively replace the E-mail column with the user column. Cheesy

AntDav
3 REPLIES
Ianwild
Grafter

My Referrals .. but Who?

Hi,

We have taken legal advice on this and we are not allowed to present you with the names of people you have referred. This is due to Data Protection legislation.

We are currently in the 'specyfying' of a new My Referrals front end which will makes things much clear, but still won't display any usernames.

Regards,

Ian
N/A

My Referrals .. but Who?

[removed by author]
N/A

Why not use referal date?

You could use the referal date as the reference, it`s not as good as a name, but at least it makes each one unique.