cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Mistake!! Plusnet down again

N/A

My Mistake!! Plusnet down again

I take it back and revert to my original post....
Plusnet Sux big time, but at least you can reach customer service easier at 07:00 hours even if you do still get the same BS about not being a guaranteed service, BT this, BT that.....aghhhhh!

So calling all disgruntled customers, viv la revaluation!
4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: My Mistake!! Plusnet down again

> I take it back and revert to my original post....
> Plusnet Sux big time, but at least you can reach customer service easier at 07:00 hours even if you do still get the same BS about not being a guaranteed service, BT this, BT that.....aghhhhh!
>
> So calling all disgruntled customers, viv la revaluation!

UPDATE
WooHoo, got my ISDN128 running to post these, downloading faster than on plusnet ADSL and haven't got to worry about the cost as I'm going to charge Plusnet.
Power to the people!!
N/A

> > I take it back and revert to my original post....
> > Plusnet Sux big time, but at least you can reach customer service easier at 07:00 hours even if you do still get the same BS about not being a guaranteed service, BT this, BT that.....aghhhhh!
> >
> > So calling all disgruntled customers, viv la revaluation!
>
> UPDATE
> WooHoo, got my ISDN128 running to post these, downloading faster than on plusnet ADSL and haven't got to worry about the cost as I'm going to charge Plusnet.
> Power to the people!!

UPDATE
Well done plusnet, back up again...........how long for this time!
N/A

> UPDATE
> Well done plusnet, back up again...........how long for this time!

Hi...I must say I was disappointed this morning too...switched on my pc, hit the connect button, connected but then couldn't open any sites. I am foturnate enough to have another pc at home and could go on the website to see what the problem was...I dread to think what I'd have said/done if I couldn't do this. I hate not knowing why there is a problem.

What I don't quite understand is why I could "connect" but then couldn't do anything when connected?
N/A

> What I don't quite understand is why I could "connect" but then couldn't do anything when connected?

Good Morning,

You were probably connected to BTs network rather than our own. In these cases you would have been able to connect to BTs website at the following address:

http://www.bt.net/digitaldemo/

There was no traffic passing down our 155mb pipe at all due to a problem.

Kind Regards

Duncan
--
| Duncan Scotland Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. @ http://www.plus.net
+ ------- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ---------