cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My MSN service is dead again for the 2nd time!

ed
Grafter

When our premier bandwidth reached level 3 you kill our MSN access.

Ok fine but when our billing resets you don't switch our MSN access back on!

This has happened two months in a row now and I'm wondering if somone if gona fix this or will I have to keep complaining every month?

It's not for me its for my daughter and it makes her angry and sad and I have to hear "dad, when are they gona fix it" over and over and over again Evil
3 REPLIES
N/A

Hi thomassoft,

Sadly, there is no point in posting here on this issue as F9 staff dont read (or rarely read) these forums. So the best you will get from the forums is alot of sympathy but no practical help. Even the F9 forum moderators have no power to help with your MSN service.

**As F9 have more or less withdrawn any real technical support by phone, your best option remains openning a support or contact us ticket. This is the ONLY way you might get some help (but dont hold your breath!!).

**I have just left F9 precisely because F9 support is so attrocious (after 8years) & moved to a professional internet service providor.

**hope you do get some joy, good luck!

Ivan
ed
Grafter

Yeah, I post in here and repot error too. yeah the phone is a waste of time unless you want a huge phone bill.

I like some sympathy plx Cheesy

And also to know if anyone else gets this problem of blocked services not being switch back on Evil
N/A

Hi thomassoft,

YEP!! been there done that got the T shirt and emotional scars to prove it, well here you are LOTS & LOTS & LOTS & LOTS of symapthy. Dont worry!! your no where near the record for the longest open un- replied support ticket, the record is still several months I believe. If its any comfort I'm still waiting for a reply to. My new ISP is a porche complared to a robin reliant. :roll:

Ivan (ex F9 customer, ex F9 Forum Moderating Administator)