cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple emails from +Net

csogilvie
Grafter

I'd guess that was just tiredness on Ian's part - I removed the duplicate anyway
9 REPLIES
N/A

I have had a reply to a ticket raised, and have had the identical message, send date/time also identical. Is this a one off or have others had this?
csogilvie
Grafter

I've never had it from Contact Us.... can you post the headers here for both tickets (or just the message-id line) - you don't need to include the body - this will enable people to tell if the message was identical. I assume you didn't actually (accidently) receive two replies to the ticket?
N/A

Thanks for prompt reply, yet again I failed my English test. Cry The ticket number is 10459131, and I had 4 identical emails giving the reply. When I reviewed the ticket I find that the answer has also been appended 5 times, so I guess there is a missing email out there somewhere. Shocked
csogilvie
Grafter

Ooops. Someone a bit heavy handed with the buitton to submit their answer I think Cheesy
N/A

Is that why Ian has posted double on "Spam filter onBroadband Easystart"?
Ianwild
Grafter

Thanks for that - The reason for the multiple emails is that someone on our side seems to have been a little over zealous with a submit button - It's nothing to worry about and the additional emails can be ignored.

Regards,

Ian
glyndev
Grafter

I have noticesd a similar thing on the "Announcements/Service updates " forum over the last 3 or 4 days.

i.e. 3 or 4 postings within a few minutes of each other and are letter for letter copies of each other. The main culprit seems to be Luke Horwath (sorry to name drop Luke)
csogilvie
Grafter

They are deliberate. They are each in seperate categories, and as all 3 need updated, it needs to be posted 3 times. It is apparently being considered for the next release of the Service Status tools...
Ianwild
Grafter

This is to be expected due to the design of the service status tool.

The reason is that we have to change each area in the tool (Portal, Webspace etc) to Orange seperately, so we post three messages when doing so. This is something that will be fixed as part of our systems upgrade with any luck.

Regards,

Ian