cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple domains -> multiple sites

N/A

I've got several domain for which I require a different site on each.
Although I upload dedicated content to different folders, browsing to the unique domains (after clearing cache etc) renders the same site for all.

There must be a solution to this out there.
Please help.
5 REPLIES
N/A

Re: Multiple domains -> multiple sites

I've got several domain for which I require a different site on each.
Although I upload dedicated content to different folders, browsing to the unique domains (after clearing cache etc) renders the same site for all.

There must be a solution to this out there.
Please help.

Can you show us an example?
astarsolutions
Grafter

How have you setup the domains, do they all point to the same place?

If f9's systems allow it you will probably need to setup a .htaccess file with url rewrites sending the different virtual hosts to different folders.
N/A

If the domains are pointing to the homepages server, then you need to have a separate folder for each site and point each domain to the correct folder via the Domain names tool. If on the other hand, it is for the ccgi server, from what I recall, only one domain can be hosted on it successfully without a little bit of code that Dave Tomlinson posted quite a while back.

Mark
N/A

Found it Cheesy See here:

Code for two domains on ccgi

HTH

Mark
astarsolutions
Grafter

That will only redirect users; you will end up going to www.domain1.co.uk and get redirected to www.domain1.co.uk/domain1/ which depending on what you want may be ok, otherwise if the system allows it you will need to use an .htaccess file and redirects