cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving my ADSL

N/A

Moving my ADSL

Hi,

Over 2 weeks ago I requested my ADSL to be moved to my new home.

Today my ADSL was supposed to be activated, however, the progress page for the move process shows that there was a problem with checking my line and that more checks were needed. It has been like this for over a week and no one has bothered to get in touch with me to let me know what is going on yet I am still paying for a service which currently doesn't work.

The help assistant is also not very helpful as I tried to raise a ticket, yet when I clicked the link to raise a ticket I just got a page saying "The Support Team need to know some basic information before they can arrange to move your Broadband service to a new address." Not at all helpful!

So I'd like to know what on earth is going on and when can I expect to be able to use my broadband once more!?

Nick
4 REPLIES
N/A

Moving my ADSL

Any tickets internally raised for the house move that report any particular errors.
N/A

Moving my ADSL

That doesn't help. It should have been activated on the 1st September and it hasn't been and no one has told me why or how much longer I'd need to wait for these "additional" checks.
N/A

Moving my ADSL

That doesn't help.

I had the same problem and it turned out to be an extra digit on my telephone number.

Raise a ticket regarding the issue and then if you get no reply contact the comms team. comms@commsteam.plus.com
N/A

Moving my ADSL

Thankyou very much. I can't seem to raise a ticket via the help assistant so I'll try the comms team email.. thanks!