cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving my ADSL Question

N/A

Moving my ADSL Question

Hope someone can help me with this.
We're moving house next week. I've just attempted to move my ADSL via the online process, but at the end of the procedure didn't get any confirmation that Plusnet had received my request successfully.
I've tried to ring the customer support but nobody seems to be picking up...

Is there anyway I can check the status of my request online without waiting hours in a telephone queue ?

Or even better, can someone from plusnet comfirm that my request is being processed ?

thanks in advance.
8 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Moving my ADSL Question

Hi,

There's no house move order showing at the moment. Can you try it again? The system will try and bill the house move fee from a credit card, might be worth checking the details are correct under Account Details then Payment Details.

If it still doesn't work raise a ticket with the new address and phone number details, the date the new line will be active and which payment option you prefer and we can process it manually for you.
N/A

Moving my ADSL Question

Thanks for your response.
Looks like my primary credit card was out of date, so I've updated my card details as you suggested and tried again.
Could you please check again for me to see if my request is being processed this time ? - thanks.
Would I expect to receive any kind of email confirmation ?
N/A

Moving my ADSL Question

Can someone from plusnet please confirm that my ADSL move request is being processed please ?
I shall be packing away the computer this afternoon ready for the move, so would like to get this sorted this morning if possible.

Thanks in advance.
N/A

Moving my ADSL Question

Don't hold your breath whatever you do!
N/A

Moving my ADSL Question

I still have faith in Plusnet Smiley
I have full confidence they'll sort me out by this afternoon.
N/A

Moving my ADSL Question

Good luck, I've recently moved, not a nice time, hope it goes smoothly.
Mand
Grafter

Moving my ADSL Question

Hi there,

If you could either raise a ticket with the details as suggested by Dave earlier, or drop me a PM with a number to call you on, we can get it sorted for you today.

Smiley
N/A

Moving my ADSL Question

Thanks for your call Mand. Cheesy
regards,
doug.