cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving house

N/A

Moving house

I need to move my ADSL and the ticket does not work. After putting all of my details in I click confirm and then the page just loops back onto its self. No error, no confirmation.

Can somebody sort this or tell me what I need to do.
17 REPLIES
N/A

Moving house

In the past an issue has been raised where valid Credit/Debt card details are not registered.

The system tries to take the payment automatically, and if no valid details are registered, fails less than gracefully - without any explanation or error message.

Check that the card details are all present and correct - if they aren't theny update them and have another go. If they are present and correct - Sorry I'm out of ideas!
N/A

Moving house

I entered new and correct inormation this morning. I paid for last month with the new card as the direct debit failed.
Mand
Grafter

Moving house

Hi there

I just tried calling you but could not get through.

If you want to drop me a PM with a contact number I'd be happy to help.
Hoseman
Grafter

Moving house

Good luck. Ive moved last Wednesday and am still unable to access the net. Prior to moving I asked a question regarding moving and received a response but my further questions and details of move went unanswered/unconfirmed. I was getting worried as my moving date was getting close and thereafter left it with Plusnet to sort out as I thought it would all be in hand. After the move as I was in the dark I checked my question but it was STILL unanswered. I added another post and the next day there was still no response so I had to close the question and open a new one in order to get a response/acknowledgement. Prior to my move I was told that if I keep my number I would have to wait up to 7 days but if I used a new number I would hardly have any downtime. I couldnt take my number for some reason but I have been down since last week and informed that access will NOW take up to 7 days. Responses from customer service are short providing minimal details and dont always answer all my questions. Trying to get through to customer services by phone is near impossible (I bet new customers dont have any problems). I left a message reporting a fault with my mobile number and all my questions had my number also. No telephone call received.

ll be happy when my service is back up but Im paying for a service I cant access and for what can only be described as a shoddy service. Rant over.
N/A

Moving house

Hi there

I just tried calling you but could not get through.

If you want to drop me a PM with a contact number I'd be happy to help.

PM sent.

Good luck. Ive moved last Wednesday and am still unable to access the net..........

TBH this is what i'm expecting as well. Watch this space.
N/A

Moving house

I'm in the same boat . Moving house this Friday, keeping the same Tel No, and the new address connects to the same exchange.
Submitted all my details but got no confirmation either. My payment details are all valid and were valid when I submitted my details

have asked (ID: 20062417) if my request for a move has been received, not holding my breath on a quick resolution if previous comments regarding moves are a measure of how things are being handled , but I don't mind being proved wrong. :roll:
N/A

Moving house

another one here having problems

is there any way at all of actually speaking to someone at PlusNet about the problem!!!!!!!!!! or is that asking too much?Huh
N/A

Moving house

No reply to my PM and no phone call.....

clarkw / halceyon your posts are what I expected to be the case. Cry
N/A

Moving house

OP here on my main account.

Mand called and then mailed me this morning. I've returned all the information needed.

Looking good at the moment...watch this space. Cheesy
N/A

Moving house

Another call from Mand to tell me everything has gone through.

Perfect support, exactly how it should be. I even told her plus.net needs more people like this giving this level of support.
James
Grafter

Moving house

another one here having problems

is there any way at all of actually speaking to someone at PlusNet about the problem!!!!!!!!!! or is that asking too much?Huh

Hi Clarkw,

Do you have a ticket number that I could have a look at?
Hoseman
Grafter

Moving house

Any news on my connection?

My ID is 20051549
N/A

Moving house

7 days, that's a laugh. I moved on 25th July and still have no broadband. I initiated the move process on 16th July. It turned out that an order had not been raised with BT/provider!! Now I've got another 7 day wait. I wonder what the next excuse will be.

Good luck!
Hoseman
Grafter

Moving house

My 7 days is up tomorrow even though it started later than it should have done due to incompetence and even though I was told there would be hardly any downtime if I moved to a new number. What am I paying for again?